Hindu Theocracy (sometimes referred as Hindutva, although this is a modern form of Hindu Theocracy) is an ideology that seeks to implement Hinduism as the official state religion. Hindu Theocracy was a Phenomenon that existed since long, hence doesn't have any particular founder. Core principles of this include forming a Nation based upon the values of Hinduism, where the state itself is ruled based upon Hindu Scriptures like the Vedas, Manusmriti etc. They believe in tolerance, and accepting non-Hindus, but also believe in holding a Hindu standard to govern a nation.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Fill it with orange (#FF8C00)
- Draw the om symbol in it with white (#FFFFFF)
- Add the eyes and you're done
|Orange||#FF8C00||255, 140, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Heavily religious, can be depicted holding the Gita.
- Usually talks in Sanskrit, since English represents 'Western values'.
- Hindutva - My modern counterpart.
- Pagan Theocracy - The only other form of Theocracy that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
- Caste System - People mischaracterize you. Based way to classify people.
- Sikh Theocracy - My Monotheistic son, saved Hindus from Islamist attacks. Stop demanding Khalistan tho!
- Gandhian Socialism - You're a very devout Hindu but you supported the Khilafat movement and helped in the creation of Pakistan.
- Buddhist Theocracy - You almost removed Hinduism from India. Still, a fellow Indic Religion.
- Marxism–Leninism - Shut up red terrorist.
- Dengism - Bloody commie who hates Hindus.
Your camps in Xinjiang are based tho
- Christian Theocracy - Fuck off ricebag.
- State Atheism - You're the worst ideology ever. Fuck off closeted commie.
- Islamic Theocracy - Nevermind, you're even worse.
- Jihadism - This is what all Muslims want.
- LGBT Conservatism - Prepare the loss in caste, pay the penalties, bathe with clothes on, or do the Santapanam penance lmao.