Green Libertarianism, also known as Eco-Libertarianism (shortened to GreenBert and EcoBert , respectively), is an environmentalist, culturally ambivalent (but usually left-leaning), economically right-wing and civically libertarian ideology.
GreenBert, like Paleolibertarianism, can be defined as the same ideology as Libertarianism without adjectives but with different objectives. Just as Paleolibertarianism thinks that the reduction of the state will end up going back to traditional values, Green Libertarianism thinks that the state should be reduced to have its main occupation be taking care of the environment. Simply, Libertarianism but more focusing on ecological meanings.
Like all environmentalist balls, Greenbert loves talking about saving the environmental and will participate in any environmentalist rallies, as well as doing his best efforts to protect local parks, although he shares many stereotypical behavior's of the other right-libertarians.
Can be seen hanging out with Eco-Capitalism. Really hates it when people tread on his own flowers in his own front yard.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with green
- Draw a black snake with some variation of "No step on snek" under the snake on the ball.
- (Optional) Change the snake into some sort of similar plant, potted or not. A handy yard tool can also be a nice touch.
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Green||#22b14c||34, 177, 76|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with yellow
- Draw a black leaf
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Yellow||#F5DD00||245, 221, 0|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Libertarianism - Taught me that the state must be restricted.
- Environmentalism - Taught me that pollution violates the NAP.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - You totally get me!
- Libertarian Paternalism - Thanks for encouraging others to go green!
But I do wonder how exactly you have "encouraged" them...
- Eco-Capitalism - Capitalism, but even better!
- Eco-Conservatism - Statist conservative. But I still like them despite our differences.
- Green Liberalism - My moderate self.
- Technogaianism - Solarpunk is AWESOME!!!
- Eco-Nationalism - We get along pretty well, but he doesn't like nuclear energy, is statist and at times I've seen him hanging out with leftists.
- Paleolibertarianism - Protecting our culture also means preserving the environment.
- National Libertarianism - Protecting the environment does help the nation prosper. I hope you'll understand that someday...
- Geolibertarianism - A fellow environmentalist libertarian, but taxing the land?
- Green Syndicalism - What's with all these unions?
- Eco-Socialism - As long as we don't discuss economics, we're "okay".
- Eco-Authoritarianism - Based environmentalist, cringe statist.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - You're pretty strange, but I like the fact that you protect nature.
- Primalism - Don't you worry monkey, I won't violate the NAP.
- Eco-Anarchism - Way more anti-statist, but I wish you dropped the whole socialist thing.
- Anarcho-Naturism - Please put some clothes on.
- Veganarchism - Going vegan does have its perks when it comes to saving the environment. With that being said, drop the socialist sh*t and stop focusing your entire personality around being vegan! I still like you to some extent but seriously, it's getting annoying!
- Eco-Fascism - Just because you're "Eco" doesn't mean I like you.
- Marxism–Leninism - Filthy commie trash that needs no introduction. Aral Sea #NeverForget
- Stalinism - Goddamn industrial tankie!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - I'm all for capitalism, but not this "cutting-down-trees-cuz-there's-oil-in-here-what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it-lol-stfu" type of stuff.
- Keynesianism - Stop cutting down trees just to ruin the economy with inflation!
- Industrialism - Don't tread on my forests!
- Neoluddism - We can use some technology to save the environment. Also, you're batshit insane.
- Right-Wing Populism - Oh for crying out loud, CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT A HOAX!!
- Trumpism - I do like your tax cuts, but leaving the Paris agreement? Nuh-uh.
- Anti-Environmentalism - You're a soulless piece of shit, you know that?