Socialism, but still with a mostly free market. Like Mutualism, he believes the market should primarily reward productive work, but he isn't completely opposed to statist property relations. GeoSynd is also unique in that he seeks to organise both workers and tenants alike.Geosyndicalism is an economically leftist and generally both libertarian and culturally progressive ideology. GeoSynd believes in both worker ownership and a land value tax. He wants a worker self-managed form of
History and Beliefs
Geosyndicalism originally stems from an essay by William Schmack in which he discusses the viability of a society that merges the principles Geoanarchism and Anarcho-Syndicalism.
GeoSynd is obsessed with organising and effective taxing. He's also always explaining his beliefs, even if others aren't that interested...
How To Draw
- Fill a ball with green.
- Fill top-left half with gold.
- Draw the eyes.
- Give it a red and black Gear-shaped eyepatch.
- Draw in black a crossed torch and hammer on the eyepatch.
|Green||#0ED145||14, 209, 69|
|Gold||#FFDA2B||255, 218, 43|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Syndicalism - Let's go on strike together sometime dad!
- Green Syndicalism - Nature and the workers must be protected!
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Fellow cat loving syndicalist.
- Georgism - Thanks for teaching me all about LVT!
- Social Georgism - A fellow georgist and leftist, even if they are a bit moderate.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - I think we might work quite well together.
- Mutualism - You're almost like my third parent!
- Geolibertarianism - I know we like to fight a lot, but we still agree on a bunch of stuff.
- Social Democracy - It's cool that you like unions and labor rights, but property tax isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Social Libertarianism - Georgism, LVT and markets egalitariansm is based, but your boss-worker relationship is strangling labour!
- Marxism–Leninism - You found the right problems, but completely wrong solutions.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Why are you sooo narrow minded?!
- Capitalism - Get your filthy hands off our land and labor.
- Monarchism - You're even worse than the last guy!!
- Geo-Syndicalism by William Schmack