Gandhian Socialism is a Left-Wing Nationalist form of Socialism based on the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhian Socialism preaches that economics that harm a nation or the people within it are immoral and therefore sinful, and should not be practiced. It favors a highly egalitarian society in which economic classes do not exist and each person gets a fair share of their labor.
The ideals of peace, truth and co-operation are central to Gandhian Socialism, and often why he comes into disagreement with Socialists for disagreeing with class conflict, and advocating class co-operation. Even though, heavily religious, he respects all forms of religion, citing them all to have a form of Universal message like non-violence and truth.
Gandhian Socialism often talks about a state based on self sufficiency and a simple lifestyle for it's citizens, and opposes Industrialism, as it feels it to be Dehumanising and against the needs of villages. Gandhian Socialists are often environmentalists too.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a diagonal in pink
- Draw the eyes and you're done
|Pink||#FB44BB||251, 68, 187|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Pacifism - Peace is very important for Humanity.
- Utopian Socialism - Class co-operation will be better for the liberation of all humans.
- Agrarianism - An economy based on farming cannot go wrong!
- Socialism - "Socialism is as pure as a crystal. It therefore requires crystal-like means to achieve it". Cut it with the class conflict though.
- Civic Nationalism - All Indians are united regardless of their Religion.
- Environmentalism - "The Earth has enough resources for our need but not for our greed".
- Kemalism - "I was believing God was an Englishman until Mustafa Kemal Atatürk has defeated them."
- White Nationalism - "We beg to point out that the Anglo-Saxon & the Indian race belong to the same stock... both the races have sprung up from the same Aryan stock, or rather the indo-european as many call it. We have no wish whatever to trust ourselves as members of a brother nation on a nation that would be unwilling to recive us as such, but may be pardoned if we state the real facts".
- Nehru Socialism - You betrayed me by choosing him instead of me for our economics.
- Libertarian Socialism - I admire your passion for human freedom, but why the class conflict and violence?
- Anarcho-Pacifism - I appreciate your passion for peace, but how is the state violent if it helps its citizens?
- Primal Primitivism - I like your passion for a Primitive lifestyle, but you went too far.
- K*ffir Nationalism - I hate when he calls us the same, you K*ffirs are all uncivilized savages. Sorry about that though, I became anti-racist later on with my life.
- Christian Theocracy - "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
- Hindu Theocracy - WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL ME???????????????
- Marxism–Leninism - STOP THE VIOLENCE AND CLASS CONFLICT!!!!!!!!!!
- Industrialism - The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
- British Colonialism - If you won't get out of India I'm gonna starve myself in public! wow, that worked?
- Islamic Theocracy & Communists - I hate your Quickness to violence.
- Posadism- Usually I hate violence, but people like you make me want to betray my models. Go nuke yourself.
- Naxalism - Evil movement that uses violence and class conflict to try to achieve socialism.
- Neoliberalism What the fuck you said about the British Raj??!!
- "Deputation to Natal Premier"-June 29, 1894.