Feuillantism is a centrist , culturally right, and constitutional monarchist ideology, representing the feuillant political faction which existed in France from 1791-1792. They wanted to preserve the monarchy, supported the proposed plan for a constitutional monarchy, and opposed the Jacobins, who wanted to depose the monarchy.
Foundations and Beliefs
Feuillantism believes in a constitutional monarchy that would preserve the political position of the king and opposed the Jacobins who wanted to depose the king. Feuillantism also opposes the conscription for passive citizens as it believes the only way to have a strong army was for it to be structured. Feuillantism is also pro-slavery as it sees slave labor to be beneficial to the economy.
Personality and Behaviour
Feuillantism is depicted as loving his mother and hating his siblings.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a white cross in the middle of the ball,
- Draw 2 red boxes on the top left and bottom right of the ball and 2 blue boxes on the top right and bottom left of the ball,
- On the top left red box, draw a boat,
- On the top right blue box, draw a crown,
- On the bottom left blue box draw 18 yellow fleur de lis's,
- On the bottom right blue box draw 2 green leaf branches and a gray star,
- In the middle draw a bundle of sticks with a purple ribbon binding them together and draw 2 leaf branches going around the bundle of sticks,
- Draw a Phrygian cap crown,
- Draw eyes and then you're done!
- Constitutional Monarchism - Best form of monarchy.
- French Constitutionalism - My beloved mother who doesn't love me back...
- Confederalism - Slavery is based!
- Absolute Monarchism - Please get a constitution and then you would be based.
- Jacobinism - You really just had to execute Louis XVI huh brother?
- La Plaineism - You also, centrist unity? Screw you.
| First French Republic Ideologies - Vive la République |
|Canon||Jacobinism • Bonapartism • Babouvism • French Constitutionalism • Girondism • La Plaineism • Feuillantism|