Pacifist Feminism is a non-quadrant feminist ideology, she advocates for pacifism and full equality between men and women. It can be traced back to the 19th centaury with organizations such as Association internationale des femmes and later Woman's Peace Party, established in January 1915. It was also eventually picked up by Wiccan community with goddess movement and traditions such as Reclaiming.
Pacifist Feminism is known for seeking peaceful resolutions. However her unwillingness to take action can bother her sisters quite a lot, as PacFem would rather perform a ritual or cast a spell than get into an argument with anyone.
Feminist pacifism can be traced back to the 19th century, but compared to other relevant topics of the time, pacifism was not a main priority of the women’s movements before World War I, and interest in pacifism varied from country to country. Before 1914, women were already playing an active part within the peace movements, but feminist pacifism as an individual branch of the international women’s movement only came to life when a minority faction of the women’s movements opposed World War I.
Enthusiastic about flowers and plants, and will always suggest using them to solve problems or to protest.
Can often be steryotyped/stramanned as a 15/24 year old possibly lesbian white girl and is largely isolated from actual pagan communities. She also may be friends with libfem since they are both first-world feminists who tend to use the same social media sites and promote peaceful reform to feminism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with white.
- Draw a Venus Symbol with dark grey or black.
- Add tree lines in the circle, symbolizing pacifism.
- Give her a black witch hat. Bow is optional, but it's a nice addition.
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#1E1E1E||30, 30, 30|
- Anarcho-Pacifism - My best friend. We collect flowers and herbs together.
- Ecofeminism - My dearest sister and second best friend who also loves nature! Love that Cottagecore aesthetic!
- Liberal Feminism She likes non-violent means of making change. Also we both love using Tumblr and Twitter!
- Radical Feminism - Can you stop being so radical?! Also stop appropriating my witch aesthetic.
Nice book though.
- Capitalism - Stop trying to sell sages at Sephora.
- Marxism–Leninism - I appreciate the sentiment, but dial it down, and I mean A LOT.
- Postcolonial Feminism - I tend to st- I MEAN "borrow" a lot of her indigenous traditions, but she calls it "Colonialistic" and thinks I am just a LARPing white girl who is stealing from her culture when I am not!
- Marxist Feminism - Fellow femminist, but what's up the whole "Revolution" thing?
- Libertarian Feminism - Fellow femminist, but what's up the whole "E-girl" thing? Also, why do you like firearms so much?
- Christian Theocracy - Wants to burn me at the stake.
- Reactionary Socialism - Also wants to burn me at the stake, but at least cares about poor people.
- Bonapartism-War general, very cringe. Women's right abuse, Even more cringe! Also, stop throwing me in the trash!
- Combatocracy and Kraterocracy - What? Why? I am vehemently opposed to fighting.
- Imperialism and Neoconservatism - No! I don't want any more wars!
- "Amidst a Crackdown, Russia’s Anti-War Artists and Activists Try To Reclaim the Streets". ArtReview. 10 March 2022.