Fascism is a totalitarian, economically third-positionist, culturally far-right and ultranationalist ideology. Fascism was based on the teachings of Giovanni Gentile and Benito Mussolini, originally outlined in the Doctrine of Fascism.
Fascism basically falls into the category of AuthUnity ideologies, but according to most scholars, such as Roderick Stackelberg, fascism is an authoritarian right-wing ideology within the traditional left-right spectrum, as fascism practices hierarchy and dictatorship, suppressing egalitarianism with totalitarian methods.
Italian Fascism prioritizes a corporatist economy based on National Syndicalism, a protest against marxist and liberal ideas as degenerate political doctrines, the defense of national interests with the unification of the nation within one state ( Italian irredentism), imperialism and expansionism similar to the foreign policy of ancient Rome, etc. Fascism otherwise adheres to a strict regulation of society as a whole, as well as a hierarchical structure of society, thereby suppressing civil society .
The name "fascism" comes from the Etruscan symbol by the name of "fasces", which is a bound bundle of wooden rods, sometimes including an axe with its blade emerging. This iconography meant to symbolize the common fascistic belief pervading their doctrine, that, in their belief, the citizenry of the nation, as vermin-like and unworthy as they are, are weak divided, but strong united under the banner, whether that banner be of state, nation, army, or really anything of the like, much like the tight-bound sticks of a fasces".
Italian Fascism is the original fascist ideology, born from the writings and practices of Giovanni Gentile and Benito Mussolini. We see it's historical practice by Benito Mussolini's parties: the National Fascist Party (PNF), which ruled the Kingdom of Italy from 1922 until 1943, and the Republican Fascist Party that lorded over the Italian Social Republic from 1943 to 1945. Italian Fascism is also seen with-in the post-war Italian Social Movement.
Neo-Fascism originates from the aftermath of World War II and the defeat of the Axis Powers. Neo-Fascism tends to believe that it's own nation is supieor to all others but is usually less associative with Totalitarianism but still holds the concepts of Authoritarian Democracy.
Neo-Fascism is usually right to far-right politically, but still somewhat Corporatist economically. Neo-Fascism caries many ideals from National Socialism as it took concepts from the Italian Social Republic (1944-1945).
The first major Neo-Fascist movement was the Italian Social Movement, which was dissolved in 1995. Some people associate Neo-Fascism with Francoism as the Fascist ideology continued to rule Spain up until 1975, which is decades after World War II ended. A more well known variation of Neo-Fascism is Neo-Nazism which is the National Socialist version of Neo-Fascism. Neo-Nazism tends to be more racist than generic Neo-Fascism is, but not as much as National Socialism is.
Neo-Fascism has gained recent popularity in Greece following the Great Recession and recent economic hardships in the country leading to creation of the political party Golden Dawn. In the United States, Neo-Nazism has seen a resurgence in power following during 2016 Neo-Nazi movement is the third version of the Ku Klux Klan , which evolved into Neo-Fascism and Neo-Nazism after 1950 despite intially being Neo-Confederate. Neo-Fascism also has it's roots in Alt-Right.
Stefano Delle Chiaie was an Italian neo-fascist terrorist. He was the founder of Avanguardia Nazionale, a member of Ordine Nuovo, and founder of Lega nazionalpopolare. Delle Chiaie started out by being involved in various political actions in Italy during the 1950s and 1960s, such as protesting against Eisenhower's visit to Italy or fighting against the Italian Communist Party, and infiltrating and breaking up left-wing demonstrations. Delle Chiaie was known for his close affiliation with various anti-communist dictators.
The Italian terrorist took part in former French army officer Yves Guérin-Sérac's "Aginter Press", an anti-communist mercenary organization founded in António de Oliveira Salazar's Portugal in 1965. Delle Chiaie assisted former Italian navy commander Junio Valerio Borghese in the attempted 1970 coup d'atat Golpe Borghese against the Italian government. After the coup failed Delle Chiaie escaped to Francoist Spain and met with future members of the GAL paramilitary group. Delle Chiaie actively participated in Operation Condor on behalf of US-backed military dictatorships in Latin America and worked for both Augusto Pinochet's political police, the DINA, the Argentine Anticommunist Alliance (Triple A) and Hugo Banzer's dictatorship in Bolivia. He also took part in the 'Cocaine Coup' of 1980 that brought Bolivian military dictator Luis García Meza to power.
During a 1997 hearing in Italy before the Commission on terrorism headed by senator Giovanni Pellegrino, Delle Chiaie spoke about a "black fascist International" and his hopes of creating the conditions of an "international revolution" and admitted to having taken part in the pan-nationalist New European Order (NOE) organization.
Stefano Delle Chiaie died on 10 September 2019, in Rome, Italy.
Nikiforovism/Russian Fascism is almost based on the thoughts of Russian political figure Nikolai Ivanovich Nukuoro.
He was born at the Kiev Governorate, Russia on April 29th 1886, as scientist along with being a lawyer but then in 1910, he graduated from St. Vladimir University in Kiev and was left there to be prepared of becoming a professor.
In 1914, N.I. Nikiforov passed the master's tests in which he received the title of privatdozent but then during World War One (1914-1918), he was privatdozent at St. Joseph University from 1914 to 1917 along with being a extraordinary professor at the Omsk Polytechnic Institute by the Department of General History/Ministry of National Education from 1917 to 1918 and during the Russian Civil War (1917-1923), he was a professor at Irkutsk State University from 1920 to 1921, extraordinary professor at the State Far Eastern University in the same department from 1921 to 1922 & acting extraordinary professor of the law faculty at the Harbin Normal University in Manchuria, China from 1922 to 1937.
In 1925, Prof. N.I Nikiforov along with certain members of the Law Faculty at Harbin Normal University founded the "Russian Fascist Organization" (RFO) but then in 1927, "The Theses Of Russian Fascism" was published while the organization smuggled some propaganda into the Soviet Union that brought the attention of China who banned the group from publishing such works and in 1928, Nikiforov defended his thesis called "The Seigneurial Regime In France In The Outcome Of The Old Order" for a master degree of general history in the testing commission at the Russian Academic Group in Prague, Czechoslovakia while F. T. Goryachkin published a book called "The First Russian Fascist Pyotr Arkadyevich Stolypin" in which stated that Stolypin is even more brilliant than Benito Mussolini, the Russian Fascists established the Stolypin Academy in Harbin.
In March 1929, Prof. N.I Nikiforov becomes the last deputy dean of the law faculty at the Harbin Normal University while he was the editor of a journal called "The Bulletin of the Manchurian Pedagogical Society" until February 1st 1930, in which he was engaging in private practice and published a Russian version of the book called "The Secret Forces of the Revolution" by Léon de Poncins in a Russian Fascist Party newspaper called "Our Way" in 1933.
In May 26th 1931, the Russian Fascist Organization was absorbed into the newly founded "Russian Fascist Party" (RFP) under the leadership of Konstantin Rodzaevsky while in 1936, N.I Nikiforov moved to Tianjin in which he opened a private bank with a former employee of the CER but later moved to Shanghai, where he was engaged in teaching again and in 1945, he was arrested by the "Smersh" to be deported into the Soviet Union after World War Two (1939-1945), in which he was sentenced to 10 years in forced labour camps but died in 1951.
Distinct Iterations of Fascism
- National Socialism
- Showa Statism
- Esoteric Fascism
Fascism as a Pejorative
Red Fascism is a pejorative term for communist regimes, used especially in the cold war, even though it had been before. The term's first appearance was coined by Italian archist essayist Luigi Fabbri, in which he claimed that the Bolsheviks would be red fascists and would use fascist methods against their opponents. The Marxists Franz Borkenau and Otto Rühle have also used this term, so much so that Otto Rühle stated that "the struggle against fascism must begin with the struggle against Bolshevism".
Subsequently, the term was further intensified against the Stalin government, especially for its totalitarianism, personality cult, forced labor camps, and repression of some ethnic minorities (especially Ukrainians). The accusations intensified after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, in which the Times claimed that "Hitlerism is brown communism, Stalinism is red fascism" and Mussolini praised Stalin at the time of the pact. Kurt Schumacher, a survivor of Nazi concentration camps, claimed that pro-communists were "red-painted Nazis".
This term was used a lot in the cold war, especially in various magazines and even with some socialists using this term, such as Norman Thomas. J. Edgar Hoover, former director of the FBI, has already made speeches that cited the term red fascism. Many anti-communists have already used it as a derogatory term against the USSR.
Currently, the term is still used in a derogatory way used predominantly by rightists (non-fascists) and non-communist leftists.
The term 'Liberal Fascism' was coined 2008 by Jonah Goldberg who explained that Fascism and Social Liberalism had the same root. It only gained attention on the PCB Wiki after MapOfFish LARPed as a Liberal Fascist and explained it as an ideology where Liberalism and Progressivism are enforced through Totalitarianism. Liberal Fascism is often mistaken with State Liberalism and Reactionary Liberalism.
The term "social fascism" is used by Stalinists to describe Social Democracy, to make them look bad by making an analogy with a fascist 3rd position and social demoracy's "reformed capitalism". Welfare Chauvinism can be considered a more literal interpretation of the term.
Ultranationalism is one of the tenets Fascist elements tend to agree on. They emphasize the importance of extreme devotion to one's own nation, state, or otherwise, without care to the individual. As such, Fascism could be easily argued to be a rather anti-individualist ideology, in fact extremely so, at least in vein of the greater society.
Fascism, especially when taken through the lens of the more traditional sort, tend to despise both traditional markets & Communism seeing both of them as degenerate, failures and denigrations to humanity. These corrupted ideal leads them to conclude that the only sound economic system is Corporatism seeing as it as the only non-degenerate with no failures. Mind you, some more modern Fascistic elements have begun to lean toward Marxist or Capitalist (Sometimes mixes of both ), however, generally Fascism is Corporatist economically.
Fascism can't be described as fully reactionary or revolutionary but rather a synthesis of Traditionalism and Futurism's radical modernism. It calls for an alternative interpretation of modernism, different from the Liberal one, with a bigger focus on technology, speed and violence. Fascism's views could also be described as a Pragmatic combination of tradition and progress where it takes the "best parts" from both of them to benefit the state and rejuvenate the nation.
However, in the modern-day many neo-fascist movements want to be seen as culturally reactionary to counter western progressivism, which they believe is a form of "Cultural Marxism". This is also common within Alt-Right spaces. Although, this is usually only a façade and few fascist movements are actually reactionary in policy.
It is common, though it not a rule, that Fascist ideals and nations tend to be imperialist in nature. For examples of this, we can look back the the Second World War, with the Fascist Italy taking over Ethiopia and Albania, and the Nazi Germany taking over most of Europe. These goals were bought on either by a concept of irredentism, commonly defined as reclaiming lost land to reach your nation's greatest extent, or expansionism, which is the the desire to gain more land. Sometimes both can be used as justification, like in Germany, where the idea of Lebensraum ran rampant.
One of the main features of fascism is totalitarianism. Fascism favors having a totalitarian dictator that has complete control over the country, subjecting all people who oppose the dictator to prison time or execution. In fact the word totalitarianism actually came from fascism and original fascist philosophers as well as fascist dictators were unironic supporters of totalitarianism. Fascism believes the state is everything and there must be total unity of the state and must purge all who even destroy that unity.
Many forms of Fascism, such as National Socialism, are heavily based around race and/or ethnicity, however, Classical or Italian Fascism (the original form of Fascism based solely on the ideas of Benito Mussolini) is not primarily focused on race or ethnicity, and instead is based more so around Cultural Nationalism and the ties that individuals have to the nation state.
More Classical varients of Fascism have very similar views on gays & most of LGBT+ Community to that of National Socialism, meaning that they often hold rather critical views of such people publicly as a way to attack progressve opponents, while allowing such relations secretly to loyalists.
Fascism is often seen as contradictory by both leftists and rightists because of its opposition to both Liberalism & Marxism-Leninism, so most leftists claim that fascism is a capitalist ideology, whereas many rightists claim that fascism is a leftist ideology, however, neither of these are correct.
How to DrawThe flag of Fascism is just the flag of the National Fascist Party of Italy, a black flag with a fasces on it.
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Make it black/very dark gray
- Draw a bunch of brown lines and another brown line underneath
- Draw a grey axe head next to the lines
- On the sticks draw a rope holding the bundle together
- (Optional) Draw Mussolini's Fez
- Draw a black trapezoid with rounded edges
- On the fez draw a red blob
- On the blob draw a golden eagle standing on fasces
- On top of the fez put a red line
|Dark Grey||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Brown||#cbab72||203, 171, 114|
|Light Grey||#c4c4c4||196, 196, 196|
- Imperialism - Friend from the Roman times.
- Totalitarianism - My father who taught me how to govern the nation.
- Corporatism - My beloved economic model.
- Clerical Fascism - My religious son.
- Monarcho-Fascism - My monarchist son, the good old-days of the Kingdom of Italy.
It's still a shame that the king backstabbed me
- Eco-Fascism - My son who loves the environment.
- National Syndicalism - Syndicates matter too (as long as they're within the state).
- Falangism - My Spanish friend, you're welcome as ever.
- Austrofascism - My Austrian friend, I think you should ally with Nazis although you both had different ideas, in the end Austrians are ethnically and culturally Germans too.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Pretty based, but be less reactionary and accept an alternate modernity.
- Catholic Theocracy - I thank you a lot for supporting me and acknowledged me as il Duce d'Italia. But you can leave now.
- Cultural Nationalism - Exalting my nation and my culture is essential for the strengthening of the country.
- National Socialism - A bit skeptical of this pure race stuff even though I accepted it post-1938, and you kinda ruined my name, but I can't deny our shared ideals and alliances.
You kinda scare me sometimes.
- Showa Statism - Based but poor Chinese and Koreans, they belong to important cultures too, respect them.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Ensuring the people's welfare by means of unitary nationalism is one of my goals. Commies should stop acting like you being my social variant is a bad thing.
- Futurism - I love your art! Also, thanks for helping me take Italy! This is how true progressivism should be done; without all that hippie garbage. Although, you go a bit too far at times.
- Chinese Blueshirtism - Based friend from the East.
- Alt-Right - Modern online supporters.
- Police Statism - Gotta love the OVRA
- Keynesianism - "Fascism entirely agrees with Mr. Maynard Keynes, despite the latter's prominent position as a Liberal. In fact, Mr. Keynes' excellent little book, The End of Laissez-Faire (1926) might, so far as it goes, serve as a useful introduction to fascist economics. There is scarcely anything to object to in it and there is much to applaud."
- Reactionary Modernism - The only reactionary I really like. Keeping our traditions while we embrace modernity is something we want to do.
- Sansepolcrismo - Literally my main inspiration (even if you are too progressive and leftist).
- Francoism - Defeating the Spanish Republican degenerate coalition of libtards, succdems, and commies was very based. I sent my brigades to assist you in the Spanish Civil War, and so were your white terror and Catholic traditionalism.
Can you pls join the Axis, though?
- Esoteric Fascism - Can you stop calling me a "christcuck"? And wtf is this Jewish souls business? And pls tone down the paganism.
- Islamic Theocracy - I would support you if you promise your people doesn't massively come to my country.
They even gave me the title of "Protector of Islam"
- State Socialism - I'd support Bismarck's State Socialism but you are different from that previous one.
- Anarcho-Fascism - Son, are you serious? How can you have "everything within the state" without a state?
- Social Authoritarianism - Authpilled Succdem. Can be nice with some nationalism and conservatism there. But many of you hates me for being too ultranationalist and autocratic, which is cringe.
- Republicanism - I was republican at first then went monarchist after taking power, and finally, got a republic in 1943!
- National Bolshevism - His c*mmie son. At least he has good social and cultural views.
- Fourth Theory - Same as above, but good job at hating liberals.
- National Capitalism - His c*ppie son. At least he has good social and cultural views.
- Racial Nationalism - "Race! It is a feeling, not a reality; ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing can make me believe that biologically pure races currently exist."
Don't bring up my racial laws
- Reactionary Liberalism - Obsolete conservative bourgeoisie but at least is better than the rest of his family.
- Stratocracy - You advised me to enter a war I couldn't win, then switched side, asshole! But then I wouldn't exist without you.
- National Conservatism - You have good ideas but you're too moderate. Just embrace me already!
- Strasserism - A great child of mine, but what's up with the socialism?
- Neosocialism - Same discourse for the guy above
- Classical Liberalism - Obsolete and tends to degeneracy but we were temporarily allies to defeat them.
- National Liberalism - Another obsolete bourgeois liberal, but thanks for your back up in the Risorgimento, A.K.A. the good old times.
- Reactionarism - You have some good ideas and the Roman Empire was extremely based, but you must learn to embrace modernity. Come on, some futurist ideals can't hurt, can they?
- Enlightenment - You gave us nationalism which is awesome! Fraternity is cool too. However, your ideas of tolerance and liberty are not that good. Only through the absolute state can the individual be free.
- Ba'athism - We have a lot in common but you are an anti-imperialist.
- Chiang Kai-shek Thought - Based white terror, but your opposition to Japan’s based empire and the declaration of war on Axis were just bruh, and so was your attempt at democratization in the 1940s. At least you did white terror again back in Taiwan for another two and half decades. You was also wrong to get rid of your based Blue Shirt Society.
- Dengism - How you deal with the Uyghurs is based and your current emphasis on Nation, Tradition and State under Xi are all great, but you’re still a commie.
- Marxism - BIGGEST ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE!
- Liberalism - Aren't you just communism again?!
- Democracy - Weak and degenerate system.
- Kleptocracy - I wish I was successful in getting rid of you.
- State Oriental Orthodoxy - We colonzied you, admit it and stop crying you n*gro orthodox scum.
- Anti-Fascism - BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER!
- Progressivism - You don't understand what true progress should look like. Keeping the traditions of the nation is important.
- Capitalism - Degenerates who want to make everything controlled by bankers who hate the nation, some based takes though.
- Socialism - Other degenerates that want to tear down our great nation!
I used to be one of you tho
- Anarchism - All her children are degenerates, except for Anarcho-Fascism.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - A perfect representation of everything that I oppose...
- Constitutional Monarchism - You're a traitor for surrendered to the Allies!
- Anarcho-Communism - Pure degeneracy!
Be grateful I translated Kropotkin's degenerate works into my glorious language!
- Neoliberalism - Degenerate like the last one but a lot smarter
ngl managerialism is cool.
- LGBT Conservatism - Trans-Human Rights? More like TRASH-UMAN RIGHTS!
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Blood alone moves the wheel of history.
- Titoism - FUCK YOU TITO, I’M NOT GOING BACK IN THE PIT!
- Supercapitalism - "At this stage, supercapitalism finds its inspiration and its justification in a utopia: the utopia of unlimited consumption. Supercapitalism's ideal is the standardization of the human race from the cradle to the grave. Supercapitalism wants all babies to be born exactly the same length so that the cradles can be standardized and all children persuaded to like the same toys. It wants all men to don the very same uniform, to read the same book, to have the same tastes in films, and to desire the same so-called labor-saving devices. This is not the result of caprice. It inheres in the logic of events, for only thus can supercapitalism make its plans."
- Stalinism - Mean Georgian who keeps calling anything he disagrees with the moderate wing of me!
- Marxist Feminism - You have two options: 1 - You get back to the kitchen. 2 - You get killed. The choice is yours.
- Kemalism - You should have listened to Recep Peker. Also, you are anti-imperialist and progressive and opposed my ambitions.
- Social Democracy - Democracy?? Human rights??? Progressivism???? Free market and welfarism????? CRINGE!!
- Nordic Model - Same as the above but even worse due to lax immigration control and multiculturalism.
- Neoconservatism - Imperialism may be based, but your wars are for Degenerate Liberal Capitalism! Plus, you are an obstacle for my goals! Get wrecked by Idi Amin, stupid c***.
- Italian Resistance - REEEE STOP HUNTING FOR ME!!!!
- Palingenetic Ultranationalism
- Fascist syndicalism
- Benito Mussolini
- Fasces of Revolutionary Action
- Italian Fasces of Combat
- National Fascist Party
- Republican Fascist Party
- Economy of Italy under fascism
- Vital Space
- Italian Social Republic
- Italian Social Movement
- Fun fact: Fascist Italy didn't outlaw homosexuality since Mussolini believed that Italians were too manly to be gay anyways.
- James Strachey Barnes, Universal Aspects of Fascism, Williams and Norgate, London: UK, 1928, pp. 113-114