Fabian Socialism, or simply Fabianism, is a mildly authoritarian left socialist ideology which refers to the ideology of the Fabian Society, specifically the policies it advocated during the early 1900s which sought to reduce poverty through the use of eugenics.
Fabianism believed that certain people have certain genetically fixed qualities which created greater inequality, so eugenics should be mandated to reduce these inequalities while rejecting self-fulfilment as the goal of a socialist society. This also contrasts with the radical individualism of economic Eugenicism.
The Fabian Society actually still exists in the modern-day but has long since abandoned eugenics, and now serves as a socialist think tank.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it maroon.
- Color the bottom 1/4th white.
- Add the eyes.
|Marooon||#AC0636||172, 6, 54|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Ethical Socialism - For the greater good of all mankind!
- Attlee Socialism - The closest we got to taking over the world!
- Eugenicism & Social Darwinism - Everything I ever wanted was for the greater good, and all you care about is yourself!
The eugenics are pretty based tho.
- Bismarckism - Based economics but I oppose the German Empire.
- Classical Liberalism - Capitalist anti-eugenicist who keeps opposing my ideology.
- Civil Libertarianism - Stop whining about your "civil rights", cappie moron.
- Roman Republicanism - No, that's not what I meant by Fabian!