Euskadi Carlism, also sometimes referred to informally as Carlos Hugo Carlism, is a variation of Carlism that combines traditionally monarchist ideas like having a king and Christian values with traditionally socialist ones like wealth equality. It's culturally variable, although often progressive, civically centrist and economically left.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball. and color it white.
- Inside it, draw the symbol of the Carlist Party of Euskal Herria.
- Draw the eyes.
- Optionally, draw a fancy Spanish hat on it.
- Monarcho-Socialism - Great ally that understands me really well!
- Titoism - Could only have been better if they invited Peter back!
- Distributism - Combining christian tradition with wealth equality is great!
- Mladorossism - Para el rey y los socialistas!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Based and Basquepilled!
- Federalism - Agrees with my foralism!
- Market Socialism - We can have a little bit of market...
- Monarcho-Syndicalism - Would be higher if their name didn't give me Falangist flashbacks.
- Socialism - Let's turn Europe red! But why the republican tendencies?
- Monarchism - Could do with a bit more equality you know.
- Social Liberalism, Neoliberalism and Classical Liberalism - Still hate you liberals.
- Carlism - Denies the true path of Carlism!
- Anarcho-Communism - I know we're supposed to be on the same side now and all that, but can you please stop shooting our politicians?
- Republicanism - The vile of the enlightenment!
- Jacobinism - Please stop.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You are everything I hate, you anarcho-liberal!
- VOX - Dirty Rightist Capitalist centralist!
- La vía carlista al socialismo autogestionario: el proyecto carlista de socialismo democrático (Spanish)