Ethnocracy is a government form that believes one ethnicity or race is superior than all others, and that superior race/ethnicity should be concentrated into political power.
Apartheid was a system adopted in South Africa from 1948 to 1990 that was based on racial separation whereby whites had the highest status, followed by Indians and mestizos, then blacks with the lowest status. Other hallmarks of apartheid were the prohibition of interracial marriage and racial segregation in public facilities and events.
- Jan Smuts - Jan Smuts was the 2nd Prime Minister of the Union of South Africa, he had a leading role in the creation of the Union of South Africa and together with Louis Botha, established the South African Party. One of the most striking things was the initiation of Apartheid and the ban on sales to Indians and descendants of Indians.
According to historian W. EB Du Bois, Smuts is "Jan Smuts is today, in its world aspects, the greatest protagonist of the white race. He is fighting to take control from Laurenço Marques of a nation he recognizes, although he does not realize , the equality of blacks; he is fighting to keep India from political and social equality in the empire; he is fighting to ensure the continued and eternal subordination of black to white in Africa;...". He is widely known for his internationalist and he has done much to defend and help the UN, especially as he sees it as a key to protecting white European imperial rule in Africa.
- D.F. Malan - D.F. Malan was the 4th Prime Minister and former Minister of Interior, Education and Public Health and before coming to power, he had opposed South Africa's participation in WW2. He came to power in 1948, defeating Smuts in the elections, who as prime minister implemented apartheid and imposed racial laws, as well as being given dictatorial powers against black and Indian anti-apartheid movements.
- Hendrik Verwoerd - Hendrik Verwoerd was the 6th prime minister and former minister of native affairs and had verbally supported Nazi Germany in World War II. He was the last Prime Minister of the Union of South Africa, in which he founded the Republic of South Africa.
In power he was widely known for increasing racial laws, expanding apartheid, increasing authoritarianism, as well as being an African Nationalist and Afrikaner Broederbond member. Black anti-apartheid organizations such as the African National Congress and the Pan-Africanist Congress were banned and several activists, such as future president Nelson Mandela, were arrested and made South Africa have one of the largest prison populations along with the increase in executions. His government had been accused of draconian laws, psychological intimidation and the security apparatus of the white state, among others, causing the UN to pass resolution 1761, in which it made an isolation and economic sanctions against South Africa in 1962. His term ended. after being stabbed multiple times in 1966, then dying.
- B.J. Vorster - B.J. Vorster was the 4th president of South Africa, 7th prime minister and former minister of police and justice, in which he supervised the trial against Nelson Mandela, causing the then anti-activist to face life imprisonment. His government strongly adhered to Apartheid and completely abolished the policy of non-white representation and passed the Terrorism Act, as well as the Soweto uprising, in which black children were shot in an uprising.
- P.W. Botha - P.W. Botha was the 6th president of South Africa, 8th prime minister, former parliamentarian and other ministerial positions.
Even though South Africa was racist, he still liberalized some issues, such as legalizing interracial marriage, miscegenation, giving some limited rights to mestizos and Indians and allowing contacts with Nelson Mandela. Even with some liberal reforms, he still escalated violence against anti-apartheid and South Africa had the most brutal regime against opponents. He stated in 2006 that he is against black South Africans being inferior to whites.
- Andries Treurnicht - Andries Treurnicht was a former leader of the Conservative Party, former leader of the National Party in the Transvaal, former President Afrikaner Broederbond, and former leader of the opposition in South Africa. He was once a member of parliament for the National Party in Transvaal, in which his educational policies ended up generating the Soweto massacre, also being a strong supporter of Apartheid, mixing Afrikaner Nationalism and Neo-Calvinism. As leader of the Conservative Party, he ended up leaving the Afrikaner Broederbond as he was unwelcome, opposed several PW Botha reforms, but in fact became a strong opponent of the end of apartheid caused by Klerk's FW, gaining white approval and receiving the nickname "Doctor No".
Minority Ethnocracy is a system where an ethnic group, which is the minority in a country, rules the nation.
It has historically been a system used by colonial powers to rule their colonies. In these colonies a small group of colonizers would rule over the much larger ethnic majority.
In modern times the term could describe some radical left-wing groups which believe that a minority group has a right to rule as compensation for the past oppression by the majoirty. This could be realized by affirmative action or other, more radical, measures.
Herrenvolk Democracy is a democratic system where only a certain ethnicity or race has a right to vote. It could be debated whether this system is actually democratic or not as only a certain societal group has any say in how the government should be run. This system has been used in countries such as Apartheid South Africa and the CSA.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill the ball with grey
- Draw a big white humanoid figure
- Draw 2 smaller humanoid figure on each side of the big humanoid figure
- Color the left figure with brown and the right figure with orange
- Add the eyes and you are finished!
|Grey||#7D7D7D||125, 125, 125|
|White||#FAFAFA||250, 250, 250|
|Brown||#572500||87, 37, 0|
|Orange||#FA4B00||250, 75, 0|
- Ultranationalism - My homogeneous nation is superior to the others.
- Welfare Chauvinism - My people deserve welfare, I suppose.
- Zionism - The one true Ethnocracy today. But you shouldn't let Arab Israelis vote!
- Strasserism - I can give the workers a nationalist homeland. But why are you a Eurofederalist?
- Hutu Power - Let's chop those tall trees!
- Ethnopluralism - Only my people deserve an ethnically homogeneous country!
- Interculturalism - Cultural and national unity is good, but miscegenation isn't.
- National Anarchism - Your ideas are really good, but why do you want to get rid of the state?
- Romanian Liberalism - Ion C. Brătianu was a national hero but now you're a c#cks€rv@t¡v€.
- Globalism - The worst ideology ever. My country won't unite with the rest of the world!
Unless my ethnicity is in charge
- Multiculturalism - Ethnicity and race-mixing is bad!
- F.W. de Klerk Thought - You used to be cool until in 1990... YOU ABANODNED ME AND FREED THIS F*CKING APE!! HOW DARE YOU, STUPID TRAITOR TO OUR WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS!!
- Mandelaism - YOU F*CKING [REDACTED]!
- World Federalism - The horror... THE HORROR!