Ego-Communism, also known as Anarcho-Egocom or clipped to EgoCom, is a very libertarian, economically Far-Left, usually culturally progressive ideology. EgoCom is also a slightly off-compass libertarian leftist. He seeks to fulfill his egoistic interest by abolishing Capitalism.
EgoComball's ideology mainly stems from Emma Goldman's work and her blend of the ideas of individualist philosophers like Max Stirner and Friedrich Nietzsche with those of social anarchists like Peter Kropotkin. He is not a Communist because of some abstract ideal of the 'good of the community' or 'for the people'. Instead, he is a Communist because he seeks his own fulfillment above all else - the liberation of himself. He wants to get rid of wage labor, for that will free himself from the cage of the system.
Personality and Behavior
The super-ego of the striped egoisms preaching morals, ethics, & values still only in the interest of the self. Communist philosopher that talks down to the working class for feeding their families instead of pooling their wages for weapons to fight and die in a revolution that they themselves will not be joining.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a black line diagonally through the ball,
- Fill the space below with the same color,
- Draw a red stripe in the middle of the blank half and fill the space below again,
- Fill the remaining space with teal,
- Add the Stirner glasses (or eyes if that pleases your ego more), and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|Teal||#036A66||3, 106, 102|
- Anarchism - The greatest, most congenial aunt one's ego can only wish for.
- Egoism - The daddy that takes me expropriating for our egos.
- Anarcho-Communism - The daddy that takes me expropriating for the commune. Still spooked to hell though and isn't really individualist.
- Soulism - Brother may be a little too much on drugs, but we're maintaining a great relationship - right?
- Anarcha-Feminism - A comrade of mine whose main influence is also Emma Goldman.
- Queer Anarchism - Another fan of Goldman, who is also influenced by Stirner.
- Post-Left Anarchism - Our paths have separated, brother. May they cross again.
- Illegalism - Calls me a communist jackass but he likes doing crimes (especially squatting) too.
- Ego-Mutualism - I'm skeptical that markets will really free the ego, but you're still ok I guess.
- Marxism - Marx was a spooky lad, indeed, and he misunderstood Hegel. Oh, but hey, at least we are both real communists!
- Anarcho-Nihilism - I could like you, but why you laugh at equality and call me commie garbage?
- Capitalism - My ego simply cannot flourish under such a system.
- National Socialism - Every single point he advocates for is a tremendous spook.
- Marxism–Leninism - You rantallion! Using force as a means to achieve radical leftist society? My ego would rather make me jump off a bridge.
- Objectivism - Another spook who believes that being an individualist means property rights and greed. What if it's in my self-interest to estabilish a commune?
- Avaritionism - You're not an egoist, you're just a psychopathic ancap.
- Pragerism - Why is socialism making people selfish a bad thing?
- The Right To Be Greedy: Theses On The Practical Necessity Of Demanding Everything
- A Brief Description of Egoist Communism
- Egoist-Communism: What It Is and What It Isn’t
- The “Stirner Wasn’t A Capitalist You Fucking Idiot” Cheat Sheet
- Introduction to Egocommunism: What is it? (In Spanish)