Eco-Fascism, often referred to by the abbreviation EcoFash, is an economically ambivalent, culturally traditionalist, nationalist and fascist ideology that advocates for the preservation of the environment, natural resources and cultural traditions for the benefit of its native human population.
Eco-fascists adhere to the deep ecological principle of humanity being interconnected with nature, with a distinct focus on the synergy between a human population and its ancestral land. Eco-fascism opposes the globalist, liberal and progressive attitudes of modern ecological movements, preferring insular, traditional and agrarian societies. Due to the prevalence of European paganism and blood and soil doctrine among eco-fascists, eco-fascist thought shares significant overlap with esoteric fascism.
In common parlance, the term eco-fascist is a pejorative term used by mainstream progressives to refer to ecological movements accused of supporting social conservatism or eugenic principles.
Ecological thought first appeared in Germany in the early 19th century, when Ernst Moritz Arndt published On the Care and Conservation of Forests, an article criticizing the nascent Industrial Revolution for its rampant deforestation and damage towards the environment. Arndt was also a staunch German nationalist, who opposed miscegenation and other forms of genetic impurity, alongside often reinforcing the idea of an intrinsic interconnection between the German land and its people in his essays. Wilhelm Heinrich Riehl, a student of Arndt, combined his ideas with the pro-agrarian and anti-modernist sentiment, forming the basis of eco-fascist thought.
These beliefs carried into the Völkisch movement of the late 19th century, which advocated for a return to agrarian civilization and stood as the bedrock for the cultural and biological beliefs of Nazism. National Socialists rejected the anthropocentric view of ecology and ascertained that human society was subservient to the laws of nature, rather than the other way around. A strong government and rigid social order would be required to maintain this delicate balance between human expansion and nature. The slogan and doctrine of blood and soil, which established a firm link between cultural flourishment, environmental conservation and racial purity, was popularized by Richard Walther Darré. Non-German fascist movements otherwise generally overlooked ecology, with the exception of the Romanian Iron Guard, which opposed capitalism for, among other things, its destruction of the Romanian countryside.
In his 1930 book A New Nobility of Blood and Soil, Darré suggested the selective breeding of humans as a solution to genetic impurity (and consequently, environmental damage). Eugenicist ideas remain common in modern eco-fascist movements, such as those of Pentti Linkola, who argue for eugenics, abortion and potential genocide as a means to curb the global human population in his book Can Life Prevail?. Large-scale eco-fascist movements are not observed today, although small online communities, such as 4chan's simulated Ecofascist Party (from which the Eco-Fascism flag is derived), continue to promote and discuss the ideology. consumeproduct.win, an online community which promotes environmentalism (including anti-consumerism) and fascism (including anti-feminism and homophobia) could also be described as Eco-Fascist.
Paul Gorguloff Thought
Paul Gorguloff Thought is based on the thoughts of Russian political figure Paul Gorguloff.
He was born in Labinsk, Kuban Oblast, Russian Empire on June 29th 1895 to Cossack parents that later become prosperous farmers such as his mother who is named Varvara Astakhova but then in January 31st 1902, he was adopted by order of the incandescent ataman of the "Kuban Cossack Army" named Yakov Dmitrievich Malama and in 1913, he graduated from the Yekaterinodar Military-Feldsher School but then studied for a short while on medicine at the Moscow State University.
In 1914, Paul Gorguloff joined the Imperial Russian Army to participate in World War 1 (1914-1917) in which he was wounded in battle but then in the Russian Civil War (1917-1923) he served with the Russian White Movement against the Bolsheviks of the Russian SFSR while participated in Anti-Bolshevik activities in the Kuban or in Crimea from 1918 to 1920 and in 1920, some White Emigrants sought to present Gorgulov as an agent of the Bolsheviks such as presenting him as a nurse at Rostov, Yaroslavl Oblast or a secret policemen in the Cheka even he claimed himself of these things in court.
In 1921, Paul Gorguloff was participating in Anti-Bolshevik activities in Minsk, Belarus with Boris Savinkov but then moved to Prague, Czechoslovakia illegally until 1925 in which he studied medicine until in 1926, he graduated from Charles University and then claimed that once he was standing next to President Tomáš Masaryk in which tempted to shoot him but only Masaryk's smile kept Gorguloff from shooting at him.
From 1927 to 1929, Paul Gorguloff spent his years in Prerov, Moravia along with the town of Hodonin in which he lived there as his own hometown while in particular doing illegal abortions but he was accused of raping clients during the reception even his prosecutor mentioned this at the trial in which Gorguloff himself denied all of this and then during this time at his location he had the idea of creating a "Peasant (Agricultural) All-Russian People's Green Party " but there is no evidence that anyone else other than he participated in it.
In 1929, Paul Gorguloff published a magazine called "Skif" in Olomouc with only three issues were published while he began to write poetry or prose but then he published a German translation of a script novel from Russian life called The Son of a Nun by himself, Der Nonne Sohn & Russischer Filmroman in Typosdruck, Olmütz with a number of his manuscripts in various genres were rejected by publishers as graphomania and in 1930, he received a Nansen passport for stateless refugees.
Paul Gorguloff has intention of joining the French Foreign Legion so he moved from Czechoslovakia to Paris, France in which he was engaged in medical practice of the same kind along with doing some literature but then in July 1931, he married his third wife who is Swiss citizen named Anna-Maria Geng after his first wife in Russia along with his second wife in Czechoslovakia and then Gorguloff moved to Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
Paul Gorguloff published a political pamphlet about Russia called the "National Peasant's" while it has the theory that an ideal system of government for Russia was Totalitarian rule under a hyper-militarized political party led by a green dictator that was similar the National Socialist concept of the Führerprinzip along with strict discipline but also the government along with the police & army are formed from its cadres while the parliament is tolerable only with a majority of members from the political party and then after a transitional period of dictatorship, a president can also be elected who is not a Communist, not a Socialist, not a Capitalist, not a Monarchist, not a Jew, not a Foreigner & not a Woman.
The pamphlet also believes the political party itself can be mobilized as a military organization along with a agricultural youth who are Russians joins the political party without fail but also persons who do not belong to the Russian people or the Orthodox religion are deprived of a number of political rights along with Jewish people cannot be in any public service even the most insignificant and the pamphlet believes the only way to get rid of the "Soviet Union" while it was meant to understood to a large extent as the power of the Jewish people is external intervention even it was curious that subsequently some French extreme rightists connected Paul Gorgulov precisely with Jews or Freemasons.
Paul Gorguloff was a member of the societies of young Russian writers in Paris, publishing under the pseudonym Pavel Brad collection of stories or poems called "The Secret of Life of Scythians" at the Franco-Slavic Publishing House even a year later while he continued to write novels or plays from Russian Cossack life but then during the assassination attempt on French President Paul Dumer in Berlin, Germany a novel called the "Roman Cossack"was being prepared for publication in which was supposed to be translated into German but information of this book was published was not found and Gorgulov bequeathed copyright to this text in favour of the publishing house called "Universitisas" along with his wife before the assassination attempt.
Paul Gorguloff published an other political pamphlet called "In Verses And Prose" in which promoted a Esoteric modified idea of ancient Scythian culture of the steppes landscape, Messianism, Agrarianism & Ultranationalism according to which a wild barbaric Russia is the bearer of primitive spirituality and it was a only way to defeat Western civilization that is decadent or modern as opposed to Russia's traditional & agrarian nature.
In 1932, Paul Gorguloff was arrested for doing illegal medical practices while being deported to Monaco but received a Monegasque residence permit while living here with his wife but also continued to travel to Paris, France and It was during the period that Gorgulov's political collaborators appeared in the small-circulation newspaper called Nabat along with proclamations were published but the participants in these publications however do not share Gorgulov's theory while not joining his political party.
In May 6th 1932, a charity book fair of World War 1 veterans was being held at the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild on Berry Street in Paris by President Paul Dumer who lost his four sons in this war while Paul Gorguloff having an invitation ticket in the name of writer veteran Paul Brad went to the event and then he shot Dumer three times at close range behind with a Browning FN Model 1910 gun in which Dumer got a bullet got a bullet at the back of the head while the other bullet was in the right armpit.
President Paul Dumer fell to the ground but then he was rushed to the Beaujon Hospital in which he died on the next day and as for Paul Gorguloff, he was wrestled to the group by two authors at the exhibition named Claude Farrère & Andre Morua until the police arrived as Gorguloff he shouted his favourite slogan "The Violet Will Defeat The Car" while his motive for the terrorism was that he believed that France had failed to support the White Movement in Russia against Bolshevism.
The political declaration seized during the search of the arrested person was called "Memoirs of Dr. Pavel Gorgulov" along with the other things that are being founded on Paul Gorguloff such as another spare pistol, newspaper clippings with reports of Dumer's working trips, ampoules with poison & homemade banner of his political party but then during the interrogation he announced his involvement in Eco-Fascist parties including his own while identified his ideas with ideals of the Russian White Movement and according to himself, he acted alone of his own free will to took revenge on France, which refused Anti-Bolshevik intervention in the Russian Civil War (1917-1923) from himself for the white emigration particularly the Cossacks along with the Fascists even in the person Benito Mussolini.
It was not possible to identify traces of any conspiracy aimed at the murder of President Paul Dumer but there is detailed plans of the war with the Soviet Union along other political texts found in Paul Gorgulov’s papers impressed his mental illness in particular it says that he calls himself a Green Dictator while claimed that he planned flights to the moon along with kidnapping Charles Lindbergh's son named Charles Augustus Lindbergh Jr. to take it home even it already happen by Richard Hauptmann else who kills him and there are other people that Paul Gorgulov want to kidnap such as Masaryk, Paul Von Hindenburg, Gaston Dumerg, Valerian Dovgalevsky & the corpse of Vladimir Lenin.
In July 25th 1932, Paul Gorgulov had his trial took place before the jury department of the sine for three days but among the correspondents at the process was a specially arrived from Moscow, Russian SFSR, The Soviet Union such as Mikhail Koltsov along with the Soviet envoy Dovgalevsky and the accused delivered a 40-minute political speech although he was supposed to be a translator Gorgulov spoke French in which he owned well.
Paul Gorgulov claimed that his crime was intended to draw attention to the suffering of the Russian people while his sympathies were not with the Bolsheviks or Tsar Nicholas II but rather with Alexander Kerensky but in addition he constantly interrupted the speeches of witnesses, experts & the prosecution for which he was entitled under the procedural laws and Gorgulov says "Kill me, as you killed my country! You will perish in a worldwide catastrophe!".
Charles Dona-Gig who is a prosecutor called Paul Gorgulova a wild beast despite the medical examination that found Gorgulov sane while he has a lawyer who is the famous Henri Zhero who had once obtained the acquittal of the killer Jean Jaures and his other lawyer Marcel Roger insisted on the mental illness of the client in which harmonized with his eccentric behaviour during the trial.
Galina Kuznetsova who is one of the expert doctors in the court said "The impression of a madman on the defendant is explained by his nationality" while the jury found Paul Gorgulov guilty of intentional murder without making any reservation to extenuating circumstances after which the court sentenced him to death while being presented at the trial even Ilya Erenburg described the process as follows.
During the same year Paul Gorgulov's wife was pregnant but the fate of the widow along with the child is unknown and at the trial Gorgulov was charged in particular with the fact that he lived virtually at her expense while squandered her dowry is about estimated at $1,600 at the prices of that time.
In August 20th 1932, the cassation court rejected the complaints of Paul Gorgulov’s lawyers regarding a violation of the law along with the French Constitution when considering a case emphasizing that the sentence is not based on the political nature of the case but on murder as a crime against common law and that the article on "Does not apply hereinsulting majesty" under the criminal code of Emperor Napoleon III the anachronist city of which was referred to by lawyers.
In September 13th 1932, President Albert Lebren is rejected by lawyers named Jero & Roger at a special meeting in the Champs Elysees residence petition for clemency of Paul Gorgulov despite protests from certain Human Rights groups citing the insanity of the convict and then in September 14th 1932, Gorgulov was executed on the guillotine with help from executioner Anatole Deibler at La Santé Prison in front of the guards, the priest, the journalists & a very small number of crowds.
Personality and Behavior
Eco-Fascism appears in comics as a haughty, reactionary and occasionally aggressive ideology, often in humorous contrast to the progressive mainstream ecological movement. When portrayed alongside fascists, Eco-Fascism is often observed indulging in esotericism and berating his less-ecologically inclined (or less racially fanatic) brethren.
Eco-Fascism adheres to Nordic paganism, resulting in frequent references to Viking culture, pagan deities and folklore in his speech and design.
How To Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes.
- Color the ball jade green.
- Draw a large horizontal white stripe across the middle of the ball.
- Draw a thinner black stripe in the middle of the white stripe.
- Draw a large white circle on the front of the ball.
- Draw three tapered black arrows in the middle of the circle, forming an inverted triangle. The arrows should point clockwise. Add a small black circle in the middle of the three arrows.
|Jade Green||#07AB6D||7, 171, 109|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- National Bolshevism - Most of his modern supporters seem to care about environmental protection, But why are you very commie?
- Strasserism - Sometimes, he helps me take care of the polluting (((capitalists))).
- Esoteric Fascism - He recognizes the importance of nature to the spirit of the Western man, but in a weird way... But he needs to calm down with these nuclear bombs. It is very harmful to nature.
- National Primitivism - And you are the inventor of soil and blood, a huge source of inspiration for me. The Wehrbauer plan is based too.
- Volkism - The Artaman League was based as hell.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - He hates so much the state that he want abolish it, but we've bonded over our mutual love for accelerationism and Ted Kaczynski.
- National Anarchism - My stateless counterpart who respects both nature and traditional values, and by far the most based of all anarchists, But why do you don't like be called as a Fascist?
- Environmentalism - My dear mother who taught me the importance of protecting our beautiful planet.
But why does she hate me so much?
- Neoluddism - I like this guy, but he's always avoiding me, never calls and doesn't reply to my friend requests. I wonder why?
- Eco-Authoritarianism - We have a lot more in common than they want to admit and we work well together and both have the same goal, they sometimes think I'm crazy though with some of my solutions.
- Nazism - The SS was based & thanks for being an environmentalist.
- Showa Statism - Fascists who love and worship nature. Perfection.
- Fascism - Cool dad.
- Odalism - Fellow fan of Scandinavian mythology and protecting the environment of our Aryan ethnostate!
- Eco-Nationalism - Me but way softer.
A bit of a cuck tbh
- Eco-Conservatism - Also a bit of a cuck, but at least he's anti-left and pro-ecology.
- Eco-Socialism - Too leftist for my liking, but the environmental part is good. At least he wants to destroy those polluting corporations too.
- Deep Ecology - Awesome ecological takes, but he's a degenerate the most of time.
- Green Liberalism - Degenerate but at least he cares for the environment. Though capitalism is not the way to go.
- Green Zionism - K*ke, but an environmentally conscious one.
- Pol Potism - Authoritarian, way more racist than me and made Cambodia more ecofriendly. Such a shame you are commie who sometimes killed ecologists.
- Dengism - Polluting commie, but your ethnonationalism and "population control" stuff is based!
- Ethnocacerism - If you ignore his racism toward Europeans and left leaning economics, he is pretty epic.
- Indigenism and Black Nationalism - Cares about the environment and agree that we must be separate.
- Eco-Anarchism - Complete degenerate, but he also cares about the environment.
- Tateism - Untermensch who denies climate change. Eww.
- Seibtism - Another dumb bitch who denies climate change. I don't care if you're a rightist and a nationalist, go to the gas chamber, immediately!
- Neoliberalism - A globalist that's the biggest cause of pollution in this world, DEGENERATE!
- Anti-Fascism - Stop undoing my work! Though, you are usually environmentally friendly.
- Trumpism - Dunking on liberals is cool and all, but why did you have to withdraw from the Paris Agreement?
- Marxism-Leninism - Aral Sea never forget! REEEEEEEEEE!
- Marxism - Evil internationalist communist.
- Capitalism - Destroys the environment, our people and our culture.
- Pink Capitalism - A Frankenstein's monster of wokeness, consumerism and pollution that capitalism has unleashed upon this world.
- Corporatocracy - "Don't ask questions. Just consume product and then get excited for next products."
- Industrialism - You are literally everything wrong with this world. A violet will defeat a machine!
- Climate Skepticism - THIS IS THE FUTURE THAT ALL ANARCHIST NEOLIBTARD MARXIST GLOBALIST DEGENERATES WANT! TO THE SOLAR-POWERED GAS CHAMBERS, YOU MORON!
- Right-Wing Populism - Absolute cuck, don't you know that destroying the environment destroys our culture?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Another environment destroying capitalist.
- Anarcho-Communism - At least you are environmentally friendly, but a degenerate and beats me up for being a fash.
- Stalinism and Maoism - Stupid Commies which are destroying the nature!
- Ba'athism - Nature destroying socialist sand ni🅱️🅱️er.
- Monarcho-Capitalism - Another filthy sand ni🅱️🅱️er who prefers oil over renewables.
- Savitri Devi
- Forest Swastika
- Paul Gorguloff
- Green Party of Hungary
- Leviathan Movement
- Die Grünen Österreichs
- Green Front
By u/Duy_Physics, Source
By u/Eskipotato, source
By u/H501, source
By u/H501, Source
By u/Englebert_Everything, Source
- ↑ Orton, David (2000). "Ecofascism: What Is It? A Left Biocentric Analysis". Green Web Bulletin. 68. Retrieved 8 June 2020.