Eco-Conservatism, Green conservatism, or shortened to GreenCon, is an environmentalist, culturally right and non-quadrant ideology who is the child of Environmentalism and Conservatism . GreenCon believes that the preservation of natural habitat and the preservation of the cultural heritage of a nation are complimentary notions as they both involve conserving the elements of the past. Economically Eco-Conservatism is variable as he can range from a Paternalistic Conservative notion of using collective force to preserve the nation's cultural heritage to an eco-capitalist notion of believing that market desire for eco-friendly products, tendency towards using the least resources possible for a single product and property not wanting their property polluted naturally leading to a healthier environment.
Richard Nixon: Richard Nixon was the President of the United States from 1969 to 1974. During his rule, he tried to suppress the Hippie movement and started a war on drugs. He signed the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, which required federal agencies to submit statements on environmental impact. In 1970, Nixon created the EPA to centralize environmental authority. In 1972, the Marine Mammal Protection Act was signed, setting safety regulations for the display of marine mammals and giving the federal gov authority to intervene in case marine life was being threatened. In 1973, he signed the Endangered Species Act, prohibiting the import or export of species which were labelled endangered, with the law being called "the Magna Carta of the environmental movement".
Citizens' Coalition is a political party in Sweden which describes itself as a Liberal Conservative movement, Economically Liberal and Socially Conservative. It supports the expansion of gun rights, a pro-green and pro-NATO policy, a limited government and restrictive immigration. The party is also heavily tied to the LGBT Movement and its leader is openly gay, but it has been rather controversial in those circles due to its critique of transgenderism.
Personality and Behaviour
GreenCon acts in a similar vein to his father, but with the added trait of just loving the nature around him. He gets absolutely defensive over public parks and will get rather furious at anyone who trashtalks them. GreenCon also dislikes skyscrapers being built and his hobby is gardening. May or may not worship Nixon, denying he was a crook.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Colour the ball blue,
- In the centre, draw a white leaf,
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
|Blue||#00A7FF||0, 167, 255|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Conservatism - My dearest father, whom I admire for educating me about good ethics and the importance of traditional social structure, is sometimes just a wasteful pig who has no concern for the nature around him.
- Environmentalism - My dearest mother, who, despite teaching me the importance of preserving nature, is sometimes just a dumb lib, who doesn't realize her ideas about how society should be structured is the cultural equivalent of dumping nuclear waste into the rivers.
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Thanks for the parks.
Drop the "Progressivism" part, please.
- Eco-Capitalism - One of my best friends, we both get told by the lefties that we don't exist.
- Eco-Nationalism - Another best friend. We share many similarities.
- Christian Democracy - We all live on God's green Earth.
- Classical Conservatism - We both like Roger Scruton.
- Social Democracy - I'm in their coalition in Mexico.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - SocDem but better. Regulations can be indeed a good way to deal with pollution.
- Agrarianism - Traditional farming is greener than all this factory crap.
- Charles III of the United Kingdom - God Saves the King and our green land! I do kinda wish His Majesty can directly assert his vision on preserving our environment though...
- Eco-Socialism - Not going to work. Also stop calling me a fake ecologist.
- Green Libertarianism - You need to understand that the state is needed to achieve environmentalism. Otherwise, you're a pretty cool brother.
- Green Liberalism - One of the better libtards.
- Deep Ecology - He understands that animals should be protected, but is also a giant hippie.
- Eco-Authoritarianism - They care about the environment, but I'm not a fan of the progressive dictatorship thing.
Also please ignore Nixon's authoritarianism towards hippies and drug addicts.
- Right-Wing Populism - Your theories on ecology are mostly weak, but at least we both hate liberal corporations and when contaminated water makes frogs gay.
- Neoluddism - We both like ecology and oppose progressivism, but stop sending package bombs.
- Neoconservatism - Bush was too friendly with K*chs, but at least he deposed that eco-criminal Saddam. But Nixon was perfection.
- Paleoconservatism - "I like small government so I can't do much about it" yeah ok sure buddy. And it doesn't help that you're still a climate change skeptic and worship that morron.
- Maoism THE! WORST! IDEOLOGY! I WILL AVENGE THE SPARROWS AND THE CULTURE YOU DESTROYED!
But we can work together against ML.
- Trumpism - You're pretty much just making people forget that I even exist.
- Industrialism - The heck?
- Marxism–Leninism - Calls me a gardener as if it's an insult. Aral sea never forget!
- Anti-Environmentalism - Our culture cannot prosper without a healthy environment.
- Neoliberalism - The worst libtoid! Don't soap my eyes with that "Anti-Monopoly" Jazz.
Thatcher closing mines was cool.
- Hippieism - How can you want to save the environment by selling drugs? Disssgreacefull!
Also, they hate the Vietnam war.
- Eco-Fascism - The blood?!
- State Liberalism - NOOO!! YOU CAN'T JUST CUT DOWN A FOREST TO BUILD A GIANT POLLUTING G*Y BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Maniac who wants to destroy the environment to get rid of me.
- The Right Way To Be Green
- Sir Roger Scruton: Conservatism and the Environment
- Don’t Let Anyone Fool You: There ARE Environmental Conservatives
- Gaia Fawkes
- Ecological Democratic Party
- The Conservative People's Party
- Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union
- Ecologist Green Party of Mexico
- Slovenian People's Party
- Citizens' Coalition
- Eco-Conservatism by The Agenda with Steve Paikin
- I'm a Tea Party conservative. Here's how to win over Republicans on renewable energy. by Vox
- ↑ Historians claim Nixon did more in terms of desegregation than any previous president. At the same time, Nixon made use of the Southern Strategy to try and get votes from disillusioned Democrats in the South who were opposed to integration. This inconsistency can be explained by pragmatism.
- ↑ The Nixon Administration increased welfare spending and proposed a form of basic income.
- ↑ Rishi Sunak isn’t a centrist technocrat – he’s a proud Thatcherite
- ↑ Futurama Nixon reference.