Class Dealignment, shortened to DeClass, is an Economically centre ideology. He believes that measures should be taken to end the stratification of politics by class, as members of society will be biased due to their economic position - the rich tend to be capitalist and the poor tend to be socialist. Bias should be avoided were possible, so therefore parties should always take an economic middle ground, and differentiate themselves with cultural policy instead.
DeClass is often seen as a pretentious ball, as his views on bias can come off as assumptive. While he does get along with some centrist balls, most left and right wing balls see him as an ignorant idiot who is trying to be too clever for his own good.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the outline of seven petals, starting with one between the eyes and carrying round in a circle from the right eye in this order of colours: Green, Tan, Maroon, Blue, Light Orange, Storm Grey, Mauve.
- Draw in the eyes.
- Moderatism - He has a passion for compromise.
- Horseshoe Centrism - As long as we're sticking to the middle of the horseshoe, it doesn't matter what happens at the other ends.
- Apoliticism - Naturally dealigned ball.
- Religious Rejectionism - Same again, but with built in cultural variation.
- Khomeinism - Great system! Together, we will crush economics once and for!
Centrists that could be won over
- Dead Centrism - Correct approach in one axis, a bit restrictive in the other.
- Anti-Radicalism - No economic radicalism is good, though DeClass wouldn't be against a bit of a cultural shakeup.
- Third Way - The cultural variation is good, but there might be a bit too much wiggle room economically.
- Liberalism - Possibly an ally, but a bit too vague to be sure.
Economic extremists, the enemy of everything DeClass stands for
- Council Communism - Worker councils are overrated and drag down the economy.
- Syndicalism - Could you shut up about your syndicalist commune?
- Capitalism - The rich will be biased towards you!
- Socialism - The poor will be biased towards you!
- Feudalism - You want me to be a peasant!
- Anti-Centrism - You want to kill me.
- Communalism - Why are you so focused on toothbrush?
- Social Darwinism - Why are you so focused on competition?
- Aristocracy - You aren't even trying to hide your bias.
- Marxism - Class conflict is literally the thing I'm trying to avoid.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You are a rich madman!
- Avaritionism - Oh great you're the psychopath version of above.
<comments /> <comments />