Circulus, full name Circulus Theory, is a Left Unity, socialism-based economic system who is a product of Utopian Socialism and is a bastard son of Agrarianism. He wants to resolve the Malthusian Catastrophe by collecting human feces as taxes. According to Circulus, human excrement has remarkable fertilising properties, which society fails to harness. The human waste that is otherwise discarded would fertilise agricultural production sufficient to cover society's progressively increasing food consumption. Circulus posits the existence of a natural law dependent on the circulation of human excrement back through the agricultural process and which maintains a necessary balance between soil fertility and inexorable population growth. In other words, he likes excrements.
To some he is vulgar, and for others he is disgusting. What we can say about him is that he is extravagant and he likes such things as the Ouroboros and may see for hours how a snake eats himself or a dog running to its own tail. Circulus is a fan of the Parseltongue from Harry Potter and his favourite film is "The Human Centipede". He is very social and likes to start a conversation with some words about excrement. Even with his peculiar likes, he is very kind and cheerful.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes and fill it with brown
- Draw a white Ouroborus
- (Optional) Draw with him an excrement
|Brown||#AB9565||171, 149, 101|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Utopian Socialism - You are the only who understands me.
- Reactionary Socialism - He gets it!
Wait, are you making fun of me?
- Stalinism - Collecting Mao's poopoo  is incredibly based.
- Kakistocracy - Fellow coprophile.
- Heinrich Himmler - Yes, clog the toilet some more please.
- Agrarianism - Why do you hate me?!
- I have no enemies