Christian Democracy is an economically centre-left to centre-right (largely depending on his opposition), moderately authoritarian and culturally centre-left to right-wing ideology, born out of an affair between Christian Theocracy and Liberal Democracy.
Christian Democracy's beliefs largely vary from country to country, and unlike his father he isn't necessarily Catholic. What usually stays consistent is the belief that the state that works within a democratic framework should enforce traditional values of the church.
Christian Democracy can be traced back to the philosophical views of Thomas Aquinas and his thoughts on Christian tradition. According to Aquinas, human rights are based on natural law and are defined as things that humans would need to survive. For example, food is a natural right because without it a human cannot function.
Christian Democracy began to gain more prominence after the French Revolution where French Republicanism and the Catholic Church were hostile towards one another. The Catholic Church was initially against liberalism, capitalism, and democracy, as they saw them as destructive towards the traditional family lifestyle, promoting selfishness, and allowing permissive and self-indulgent behavior to thrive.
During the latter half of the 19th century, there were many Catholic political movements which encouraged the Catholic Church to become more involved in modern politics. Many of these movements were united in their opposition to liberal secularism, civil marriage, public education, and separation of church and state. These groups were not entirely against democracy however as they saw democracy as being a politically expedient tool rather than being the best political system. Similar movements were being founded in Protestant countries by more conservative Protestants in reaction to secularization.
After World War II, many Protestant and Catholic political activists helped rebuild Western Europe and established democracy in the war-torn continent. Christian Democracy was favored by many because it was seen as a politically neutral and unifying movement separate from destructive Fascism or chaotic Communism. Christian Democracy was particularly successful in West Germany, where many had come to detest Adolf Hitler's regime for its authoritarianism and promotion of paganism (by numerous factions).
Christian Democracy has been embraced by many Catholics in Europe and Latin America as well as by some Protestant and Orthodox Christians. While some Christian Democrat parties have become more secular in recent years, many still support intermediary organizations that can operate between the state and the individual. It is common for Christian Democrat parties to support church-operated schools, hospitals, charities and social insurance funds, usually having payroll taxes or social welfare funding these institutions. They may also support their own labor unions that are organized in their own Christian trade unions separate from their own socialist counterparts.
Kanye West Thought
Kanye West Thought is based on the political beliefs of rapper, producer, and 2020 Presidential candidate, Kanye West. West initially announced he would run for President at the 2015 VMAs. In November 2016, West announced he was a supporter of the new President-Elect Donald Trump and met him a month later. In 2018 West had befriended pro-Trump, Alt-Lite political commentator Candace Owens. West also stated his presidential run would be a mix of "the Trump campaign and maybe the Bernie Sanders principles".
West ran on a Progressive Conservative platform advocating Eco-Conservatism, Fiscal Conservatism, supporting the arts and faith-based organizations, prison reform, and ending police brutality. In June 2020 West participated in the George Floyd protests and donated $2 million to victims of the rioting. West cited the fictional country of Wakanda as a model on which he wanted to base his government, which meant that he wanted to be advised by Technocratic experts on scientific issues. West was staunchly anti-abortion going as far as proposing to offer $1 million to mothers who would choose not to abort their children.
In 2022 West made multiple Anti-Semitic statements saying he was "going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE". These statements caused West to lose many sponsors, most notably Adidas. West also faced backlash for appearing at a dinner with Donald Trump and Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago where he apparently asked Trump to be his running mate in 2024. Later on The Alex Jones Show, West stated how he loved Adolf Hitler.
Christian Social Democracy
Christian Social Democracy, is a form of Christian Democracy that is center-left in its economics like Social Democracy, culturally center-right, and civically moderate. It differs itself from center-right neoliberalism that is often practiced by this ideology with its support for economic distributionism (depends, not always), a mixed/social market economy, and a welfare state justified under the teachings of Christian theology.
American Solidarianism, formerly known as the Christian Democratic Party, is an economically center-left to left-wing, culturally center-right political party in the United States. It's motto is "Common Good, Common Ground, Common Sense".
The American Solidarity Party has been characterized as socially conservative while supporting fiscally progressive economic policies. The ASP encourages social development along the lines of subsidiarity and sphere sovereignty, with a stated emphasis on "the importance of strong families, local communities, and voluntary associations". It favors fiscally progressive policies and a social market economy with a distributist character and providing a social safety net program.
The American Solidarity Party largely adheres to the ideology of Christian democracy, which has been influenced by Catholic social teaching, Neo-Calvinist theology and the social teachings espoused by other traditions of Christianity in various parts of the world. As such, the ASP looks to the Christian democratic movements in Europe and the Americas.
Socially, the party opposes pornography and prostitution, euthanasia, abortion, capital punishment, same-sex marriage, and other things that are deemed to be detrimental to the basis of the sanctity of human life. It views family as being central to society. On foreign matters, it is non-interventionist, favoring peaceful diplomacy as a guiding principle. It supports fair-trade, foreign aid, and opposing violent military action. Economically, the ASP supports a universal healthcare system, as well as an economy containing widespread distribution of productive property, in particular increased worker ownership and management of their production.
Christian Democratic Unionism
Christian Democratic Unionism, clipped with the CDU, is a Christian-democratic and liberal-conservative political party in Germany. It is the major catch-all party of the center-right in the German politics. It is culturally and economically center-right, statist, and diplomatically globalist.
Gremialismo, or Guildism, is a religious, conservative, and social ideology based on the social doctrine of the Church, neoconservatism, anti-communism and Catholic nationalism that calls for the depoliticization of intermediate bodies, being against which political parties or political ideas enter civil society.
In Chile, guildism was the doctrinal support of the conservative movement, born in the second half of the 1960s, which led the opposition to the university reform promoted by the centrist groups like DCU and JCU.
Christian Democracy, like his father, is a devout Christian, though he is also heavily in favor of liberal democracy. While he is Catholic in his original German and Italian forms, his sect of Christianity depends heavily on which party he is representing. He tends to have liberal to moderately conservative social views, and while he is heavily opposed to all forms of communism, he is usually opposed to uninhibited capitalism, often favoring a more moderate form of distributism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with Yellowish-Orange
- Draw an Orange Cross on it
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Yellowish-Orange||#FCC52B||252, 197, 43|
|Orange||#FC8922||252, 137, 34|
- European Federalism - The EU was one of our greatest post-war achievements.
- Neoconservatism - We often overlap as we both hate Communism and Islamism, believing that they should be fought at all costs.
- Religious Zionism - Israel is based and is the only Democracy in the Middle East.
- Distributism - My brother who is an advocate for the diffusion of wealth. We've both learned a great deal from each other!
- Paternalistic Conservatism - My more moderately religious brethren and close friend.
- Christian Social Democracy - My more economic left son, still better than your progressive Mom.
- Conservatism - I share his social views, though his economics can be a bit wonky.
- Liberal Conservatism - These days, we're mostly the same. Well, in Europe, at least.
- Social Capitalism - I will always cherish the European post-war economic miracle of the 1950s. We've both done a good job back then.
- Ordo-Liberalism - God bless you for the German economic miracle, also, you made him what he is now.
- Confessionalism - Christian Values are a central part of our government.
- Theodemocracy - My very Conservative counterpart in
- Classical Conservatism & One-Nation Conservatism - British friends.
- Neoliberalism -
Vote stealer.We sometimes agree on economics, but you should accept a robust welfare state.
- Liberalism - While your underlying government system is generally the right one, your social system favors the individual at the expense of the community, and we can't have that in place.
- Social Democracy - While your underlying government system is generally in the right place, your social system favors the community at the expense of the individual and we can't have that, either.
- Welfare Chauvinism - He's a Conservative too, but a bit too Nationalistic, and honestly kind of racist. Go ask that weirdo instead.
- Christian Socialism - We must help the poor in our policy, although I'm not sure if abolishing wage labor is necessarily the right way to do it.
- Christian Theocracy, Catholic Theocracy, Orthodox Theocracy, State Oriental Orthodoxy & Protestant Theocracy - I understand that it is normal to have one's religion influence policy, yet I am quite wary of imposing one's religion onto the population. Does Jesus not have the sole authority?
- LGBT Conservatism - Don't be too flamboyant and I'll tolerate you.
- Falangism - I admire your devotion to Christ, but you should get along with the times.
- Liberation Theology - I like your drive, but stop that revolution thing is ridiculous.
- Paleoconservatism - Let's just say you are more culturally defined than neocon, but that Fuentes guy is a clerofascist degenerate.
- Trumpism - A blend of the two above, I'm glad you started to move more to The Christian Right when you started running but your methods are still a bit too far if something, I prefer Pence myself. Also, why didn't you handshake Merkel???
- Islamic Democracy - We shall coexist in the belief of God, and Democracy! But, come on, Jesus is totally God's son.
- Satanic Theocracy - Heretic that should burn.
- Autonomism - A psychopath who poisoned the minds of an entire generation.
- Marxism–Leninism - Anti-Christianity and anti-Democracy! Also, cringe economics. Probably the vilest and most disgusting ideology ever!
Please get over 1948, De Gasperi won fair and square.
- Nazism - Anti-Christian and anti-Democratic racist freak. You are just as bad as . That’s why I completely banned you from Germany.
- Positive Christianity - What is this madness?
Ignore that Kurt Kiesinger was an ex-NSDAP member.
- Esoteric Fascism - You know what? THIS is the worst ideology ever! Anti-Christian, anti-Democratic, deranged racist xenophobe!
- Odalism - Another xenophobic, anti-Christian maniac. You remind me a lot of the guy above.
- Secular Satanism - I understand you want religious freedom, but isn't this a ridiculous way of going about it?
- Allendism - ¡Y eso que se llama Salvador!
- Libertarianism - What is this disgusting green burning plant?
- Social Darwinism - This... abomination with zero empathy! I hope this "natural selection" works against you!
- Jaruzelskism - Communist scum.
- Honeckerism - Same as the above, and I banned you in Germany.
- ZOMO, Armia Ludowa and ORMO - Jaruzelski's puppets.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - You may be not pagan, you still oppose state and religion in violent way.
Portrait by Konlord 44
Old icon design
CDU by Cheebow8
Alternate CDU by Cheebow8
Christian Social Democracy, by Evenosky
Flag of Christian Progressivism
Comics and Artwork
For overlapping political theory see: Catholic Theocracy, Christian Theocracy, Distributism, Longism, Ordo-Liberalism
- Rerum Novarum, or Rights and Duties of Capital and Labour by Pope Leo XIII
- Quadragesimo Anno by Pope Pius XI
- Populorum Progressio by Pope Paul VI
- Centesimus Annus by Pope Saint John Paul II
- Austrian People's Party
- Christian Democratic and Flemish
- Humanist Democratic Centre
- Croatian Democratic Union
- Christian Democratic Union of Germany
- Fianna Fáil
- Christian Democratic Appeal
- American Solidarity Party
- Christian Democratic Party
- National Action Party
- Christian People's Party
- Social Christian Party
- Everybody's Hungary Movement
- African Christian Democratic Party
- Christian Democratic Party
- Christian Democrats
- Christian Democratic Party
- Forza Italia
- ↑ While maintaining friendly relations with Russia and China, Merkel supported the Iraq War and the War on Terror.
- ↑ In 1934 in their book "Service Public", François de La Rocque wrote “The United States of Europe can only be the enlargement of a preliminary economic agreement. This will constitute both the touchstone and the first constructive stage of the great secular enterprise34. This anticipates the creation of the European Union from the European Community and previously the European Coal and Steel Community.’’ In 1939 and 1940 they envisioned an ‘‘after Hitler's defeat and collapse (...) a sort of federation of States belonging to the same civilization dominated by great common interests.’’
- ↑ "Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table." - Kanye West.