"So I wrote this song for the Christian youth, I wanna teach kids the Christain truth
If you wanna reach those kids on the street then you gotta do a rap to a hip-hop beat
So I gave my sermon an urban kick, my rhymes are fly, my beats are sickMy crew is big and it keeps gettin' bigga, that's cuz Jesus Christ is my ni🅱️🅱️a."Opening of Rappin' for Jesus
Christian Democracy is an economically centre-left to centre-right (largely depending on his opposition), moderately authoritarian and culturally centre-left to right-wing ideology, born out of an affair between Christian Theocracy and Liberal Democracy.
Christian Democracy's beliefs largely vary from the country to country, and unlike his father he isn't necessarily Catholic. What usually stays consistent is the belief that the state that works within a liberal-democratic framework should enforce traditional values of the church.
Christian Democracy can be traced back to the philosophical views of Thomas Aquinas and his thoughts on Christian tradition. According to Aquinas human rights are based on natural law and are defined as things that humans would need to survive. For example food is a natural right because without it a human cannot function.
Christian Democracy began to gain more prominence after the French Revolution where French Republicanism and the Catholic Church were hostile towards one another. The Catholic Church was initially in opposition towards liberalism, capitalism, and democracy, as they saw them as destructive towards the traditional family lifestyle, promoting selfishness, and allowing permissive and self-indulgent behavior to thrive.
During the latter half of the 19th century, there were many Catholic political movements which encouraged the Catholic Church to become more involved in modern politics. Many of these movements were united in their opposition to liberal secularism, civil marriage, state controlled education, and separation of church and state. These groups were not entirely against democracy however as they saw democracy as being a politically expedient tool rather than being the best political system. Similar movements were being founded in Protestant countries by more conservative Protestants in reaction to secularization.
After World War II, many Protestant and Catholic political activists helped rebuild Western Europe and established democracy in the war torn continent. Christian Democracy was favored by many because it was seen as a politically neutral and unifying movement separate from the destructive far-right. Christian Democracy was particularly successful in West Germany, where many had come to detest Adolf Hitler's regime yet still agreed with many right wing view points.
Christian Democracy has been embraced by many Catholics in Europe and Latin America as well as by some Protestant and Orthodox Christians. While some Christian Democrat parties have become more secular in recent years, many still support intermediary organizations that can operate between the state and the individual. It is common for Christian Democrat parties to support church operated schools, hospitals, charities and social insurance funds, usually having payroll taxes or social welfare funding these institutions. They may also support their own labor unions that are organized in their own Christian trade unions separate from their own socialist counterparts.
- Christian Democracy will generally act as stereotype of a old Christian from either Western or Central Europe, and as a more moderate version of Distributism.
- Favorite musicians are Kanye West and Sufjan Stevens.
How to Draw
Drawing Christian Democracy is very easy:
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with Yellowish-Orange (#FCC52b)
- Draw an Orange (#FC8922) Cross on it
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Yellowish-Orange||#FCC52B||252, 197, 43|
|Orange||#FC8922||252, 137, 34|
- Distributism - My favorite child.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - My more moderately religious brethren and close friend.
- Conservatism - I share his social views, though his economics can be a bit wonky.
- Liberal Conservatism - These days, we're mostly the same. Well, in Europe at least.
- Islamic Democracy - We shall coexist in the belief of God, modernity and democracy! But, come on, Jesus is totally God's son.
- Social Capitalism - I will always cherish the European post-war economic miracle of the 1950's. We've both done a good job back then.
- Ordo-Liberalism - God bless you for the German economic miracle, also, you made him what he is now.
- Confessionalism - Christian Values are a central part of our government.
- Liberalism - While your underlying government system is generally the right one, your social system favors the individual at the expense of the community, and we can't have that in place.
- Social Democracy - While your underlying government system is generally in the right place, your social system favours the community at the expense of the individual and we can't have that.
- Christian Libertarianism - While your underlying government system and your civic positions generally are the right ones, your social system favors ONLY the individual at the expense of the community. And will you please stop talking about guns, just for a while?
- Welfare Chauvinism - He's a conservative too, but a bit too nationalistic, and honestly kind of racist.
- Christian Socialism - We must help the poor in our policy, although I'm not sure if abolishing wage labor is necessarily the right way to do it.
- Christian Communism - While I appreciate your faith in our Lord, your proposition for the complete removal of property is nightmarish.
- Christian Theocracy, Catholic Theocracy, Orthodox Theocracy, State Oriental Orthodoxy & Protestant Theocracy - I understand that it is normal to have one's religion influence policy, yet I am quite wary of imposing one's religion onto the population. Does Jesus not have the sole authority?
- LGBT Conservatism - What the... just don't be too flamboyant about it and we've got a deal.
- Falangism - I admire your devotion to Christ, but you should get along with the times.
- Liberation Theology - I like your drive but stop that revolution thing, you scare me.
- Gremialismo - A child from Chile... Wait, what are you talking about?
- Neoliberalism -
Vote stealerGodless foe and atheistic abomination.
- Satanic Theocracy - Heretic that should burn.
- Autonomism - A psychopath who poisoned the minds of an entire generation
- Marxism–Leninism - Anti-Christianity and anti-democracy! Also cringe economics. Probably the most vile and disgusting ideology ever!
- National Socialism - Anti-Christian and anti-democratic racist freak. You are just as bad as . That’s why I completely banned you in Germany.
- Esoteric Fascism - You know what? THIS is the worst ideology ever! Anti-christian, anti-democratic, deranged racist xenophobe!
- Atheistic Satanism - I understand you want religious freedom, but isn't this a ridiculous way of going about it?
- Allendism - ¡Y eso que se llama Salvador!
- Libertarianism - I like your christian counterpart more. I can't believe that basic human decency is "communism" to you, selfish prick!
- Rerum Novarum, or Rights and Duties of Capital and Labour by Pope Leo XIII
- Quadragesimo Anno by Pope Pius XI
- Populorum Progressio by Pope Paul VI
- Centesimus Annus by Pope Saint John Paul II
- Austrian People's Party
- Christian Democratic and Flemish
- Humanist Democratic Centre
- Croatian Democratic Union
- Christian Democratic Union of Germany
- Fianna Fáil
- Christian Democratic Appeal
- American Solidarity Party
- Christian Democratic Party
- National Action Party
- Christian People's Party
- Social Christian Party
- Everybody's Hungary Movement
- African Christian Democratic Party
- Christian Democratic Party