Not to be confused with Irish Blueshirtism.
Although in its early stage the society's most important members came from the Whampoa Military Academy, and constituted elements of the KMT's Whampoa Clique, by the 1930s its influence extended into the military and political spheres, and had influence upon China's economy and society. The rise and fall of the Blue Shirt Society was rapid, but obscure, and was seldom mentioned again by either the KMT or the Communist Party of China after the establishment of the People's Republic of China and the following KMT domination on Taiwan.
How to Draw
- Draw a triangle.
- Fill it with blue.
- Draw a fasces in the middle.
- Add the eyes.
|Blue||#000096||0, 0, 150|
|Beige||#CDAE73||205, 174, 115|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Corporatism - 3rd position gang.
- Blueshirtism - Irish homonym.
- Tridemism - 國父 孫中山先生萬歲（Praise Sun Yat-Sen.）
- Fascism - Literally me but not applied to China. Mussolini is epic and Fascist Italy was glorious
- Welfare Chauvinism - You're a bit too moderate, but I like your ideas.
- Francoism - Authoritarianism, traditionalism, hypernationalism and fervent conservatism? BASED. What should have embraced.
- Social Georgism - Grandfather, who has some okay ides, but is far too weak.
- Dengism - Some claim you are a "Chinazi", so I guess you would be nice. Just drop the commie disguice and stop pretending to be unrelated to me.
- Right-Wing Tridemism - I loved you so much dad. Why did you just abort me?
|Georgists - Free Trade, Free Land and harassing Landlords|
|Canon||Geoanarchism • Geolibertarianism • Georgism • Geosyndicalism • Social Georgism• Steiner-Vallentyne School|
|Regional Ideologies||Chinese Blueshirtism • Tridemism • Diggerism|