Chavismo is a left-wing ideology based on the ideas of former Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez and combining the ideologies of Democratic Socialism, Social Patriotism, Trotskyism, Left-Wing Populism, Socialism of the 21st Century and Bolivarianism.
He is the arch enemy of PragerU
Chavismo was founded by Hugo Chávez in the 1990s, with the Membership of the Great Patriotic Pole • United Socialist Party Fifth Republic Movement.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the flag of Venezuala.
- Draw a tri-color design in yellow, blue and red.
- Draw an arc of 7 to 8 stars in white on the middle.
- Draw in the eyes.
- Draw a red beret with a gold emblem on the side.
- Bolivarianism - Although you inflated our country, we still love our country.
- Democratic Socialism - I share some ideas from him, and also my parental chavista.
- Trotskyism - My hero! So what's the problem? I followed his line of revolution!
- Christian Socialism - Socialism is the only way to a world that Jesus envisioned!
- Castroism - Fellow ally against American imperialism and capitalism.
- Marxism–Leninism - Thank you for defending me against imperialism, even if we disagree on things.
- Social Patriotism - Viva la Revolución Bolivariana de Venezuela!
- Left-Wing Populism - Populism is based, so are left wing economics.
- Ba'athism - "From here, we send our solidarity to the Syrian people, to president Bashar. They are resisting imperialist aggression..."
- Khomeinism - My good Shia anti-imperialist friend, he helped set up some shops to help my people.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - We used to be friends despite our differences and he defended me a couple of times. But nowadays he denounces me.
- Marxist Feminism - Of course women are part of the Bolivarian revolution! just don't be heavy with that
- Liberalism - Can you please stop thinking I'm making democracy worse?
- Radical Democracy - I'm not making our country poorer, okay?
- Neoconservatism - Stop it with all the sanctions and failed coup attempts, you're the devil! I'll get back to you in a few moments...
- Neoliberalism - Imperialist who wants to keep Latin America impoverished!
- Imperialism - DIE!!!
- Mediacracy - Stop blaming the suffering caused by American sanctions on me.
- PragerU - "VENezuELa 100 MIlliOn DEAd"
- Third Way - You will never win, Guaidó!
- Libertarianism - STOP TO SAY THAT I RUINED VENEZUELA! it has improved
I promise you that inflation was just a small mistake
- George W. Bushism - (takes deep breath) I think that the first people who should read this book are our brothers and sisters in the United States, because their threat is right in their own house. The devil is right at home. The devil, the devil himself, is right in the house. And the devil came here yesterday. Yesterday the devil came here. Right here. And it smells of sulfur still today. Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world. I think we could call a psychiatrist to analyze yesterday’s statement made by the president of the United States. As the spokesman of imperialism, he came to share his nostrums, to try to preserve the current pattern of domination, exploitation and pillage of the peoples of the world. An Alfred Hitchcock movie could use it as a scenario. I would even propose a title: The Devil’s Recipe!
- Hugo Chávez
- Nicolás Maduro
- Fifth Republic Movement
- Bolivarian Revolution
- United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV)
- Chávez eyes
- Chavismo Fades As Venezuela's Poor Suffer
- Chavismo is the worst of all sanctions: The evidence behind the humanitarian catastrophe in Venezuela
- Why Venezuela’s Chavistas are fiercely loyal to Maduro, despite economic crisis
- Chavismo, Liberal Democracy, and Radical Democracy
- US envoy sees a role for Chavismo in a democratic Venezuela