Ceremonial Monarchism (CerMon), also referred to as Crowned Republicanism (CrownRep), is a Non-Quadrant political ideology and the most common form of monarchism today. In a ceremonial monarchy, the monarchy is limited to only ceremonial functions (occasionally also emergency functions), while actually running the country is left up to a parliamentary government.
At the end of Queen Victoria's reign, the British Monarchy's power diminished and pretty much became a ceremonial monarchy. Now the British Parliament and the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom do all the heavy work. All the ceremonial monarchies today are: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Grenada, Jamaica, Japan, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malaysia including the 9 Malay states with a monarch, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Tuvalu and the United Kingdom, with Sweden and Japan constitutionally forbiting the monarchy from having any role in government.
Personality and Behaviour
- CerMon is usually seen with Mediacracy taking pictures of them.
- He is laughed at by his uncles whenever he tries to voice his opinion (if he even bothers to say anything).
- He is very spoiled and is seen pestering his father to give him stuff.
How to Draw
Ceremonial Monarchism is symbolized by the purple version of the Cockade of France (The symbol of Republicanism).
- Draw a ball,
- Around the edge of the ball, draw a thick purple outline,
- Draw a magenta circle in the centre,
- Color the rest of the ball white,
- Draw a crown on top (gold for the crown and red for the jewels),
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Purple||#541A55||84, 26, 85|
|Magenta||#B83FBA||184, 63, 186|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Gold||#FFEF01||255, 239, 1|
|Red||#EA1A1E||234, 26, 30|
- Constitutional Monarchism - I like you, but why do you even need power, man?
- Queen Elizabeth II - You were a great influence upon me, Lizzie. Rest in peace, Queen!
- Republicanism - Hey man, what are you doing with that guillotine & what do you mean you know what I've done!?
- Absolute Monarchism - He thinks I'm a lazy piece of shit but hey at least I'm not a TYRANT LIKE YOU!
- Elective Monarchism - Elections? Nah.
- Illegalism - Can you stop stealing my crown!?
- Meritocracy - But I don't wanna work today! :(
- Showa Statism - Say hello to 1947 constitution.
- ↑ The President of France is one of the co-leaders.