Buddhist Socialism is a form of Religious Socialism which combines the beliefs and ethics of Buddhism with Socialism. Buddhist socialists believe Buddha and Buddhism preach for socialism and follow its teachings and practices while trying to create a Buddhist society.
The first Buddhist Socialist was Uchiyama Gudō. He was both a priest and a social activist. Ever since his time, several Buddhist socialists were elected in various Buddhist countries.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a golden 8 point star
- Draw a white circle in the middle of it
- Draw a golden bell inside it
- Add the eyes and you're done
- Christian Socialism - Me but in Christianity
- Buddhist Theocracy - Buddha was a socialist!!!
- Socialism - Power to the Buddhist workers!!!
- Religious Socialism - Thanks for teaching me how to be both religious and socialist, love you mom
- Buddhist Anarchism - Uchiyama Gudō was also an Anarchist.
- Marxism - The Dalai Lama IS a Marxist
- Sikh Theocracy - I stand with the farmers of Punjab!
- Marxism–Leninism - Great socialist, but you are far too extreme.
- Hindu Theocracy - My religion is based off you but your caste system sucks
- Islamic Socialism and Islamic Democracy - We don't have the best historical relations, but I support the Uyghurs in their liberation from Chinese False-Revolutionary Oppressors!
- Burmese Socialism - I appreciate the intent, but that was a disaster!
- Ikki Kita Thought - You're a buddhist and a socialist, but have weird beliefs about a socialist Japanese empire.
- Imperialism - Cringe Brits and Franks coming to Asia and suppressing us
- Fascism - Warmonger and Suppressor
- National Socialism - Same as above, fake socialist
- National Bolshevism - You can't be both a socialist and a Nazi
- State Atheism - Fascist!!!
- Maoism - False communist who destroyed our chance at true revolution!
But thanks for letting the Tibetan Communist Party join the CCP.
- Dengism - Same thing but somehow even worse.
- Crapitalism - Worst system ever, just another caste system.