Alleged Connections to Lenin and Leninism
Leninism has often been compared to Blanquism, usually by left-wing critics of it. Rosa Luxemburg was one of the first to make the comparison, due to Lenin's vanguardism, and his favoring of highly centralized and repressive governance. Modern day council communists, libertarian socialists and anarcho-communists also often criticize Leninism as being similar to Blanquism. Lenin himself rejected this comparison, and was heavily critical of Blanquism, as he said, "We have always heard a chorus of accusation that we were too inflexible and ossified, too adamant. And yet our opponents call us “Blanquists”, “anarchists” and “true socialists”. The Blanquists are conspirators (they have never been in favour of the general strike), they exaggerate the importance of revolutionary government" and "To become a power the class-conscious workers must win the majority to their side. As long as no violence is used against the people there is no other road to power. We are not Blanquists, we do not stand for the seizure of power by a minority. We are Marxists, we stand for proletarian class struggle against petty-bourgeois intoxication, against chauvinism-defencism, phrase-mongering and dependence on the bourgeoisie".
How to draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Fill it red
- Inside it draw a white sword
- State Socialism - Based. In fact, to be able to put in practice socialism, we need to have authoritarianism and have a centralized authority. The LeftUnity and the LibLeft are just naive people.
- Oligarchy - The best form of government to achieve socialism.
- Reactionary Socialism - You are WAY TOO religious, decentralized, and culturally right for me, but you are a fellow authoritarian, elitist, and anti-Marxist socialist, so I consider you a comrade!
- Leninism - You carry my ideas so well! But why do you say that you hate me?
- Utopian Socialism - I am technically a form of you, but you're pretty cringe most of the time.
- Left-Wing Populism - While I appreciate your socialism, you need to realize that ELITISM AND AUTHORITARIANISM ARE NECESSARY TO CREATE SOCIALISM!!
- Illuminatism - Blf ziv yzhvw, yfg R droo mvevi gifhg blf, zmw ru hlnvlmv nfhg xlmgilo vmgriv xlfmgirvh, vhkvxrzoob Uizmxv, gszg hlnvlmv nfhg yv nv, mlg blf. Mlgsrmt kvihlmzo. (You are based, but I will never trust you, and if someone must control entire countries, especially France, that someone must be me, not you. Nothing personal.)
- Anarcho-Communism - No coups? No elitism? Class analysis? CRINGE, CRINGE, CRINGE!
- Populism - Why do you want to be helped by the stupid masses? How can you trust them to do what you want to do politically? They will ruin your plans. I do not understand you. CRINGE!
- Right-Wing Populism and Islamic Populism - You are right-wing, religious and populist? TRIPLE CRINGE!
- Populareism - ...You're just pathetic.
- Ochlocracy - Never trust the masses, ladies and gentlemen.
- Marxism - You are cringe, old idiot. I disagree with you about so many things that I don't even know where to start. And... It should be me that's the one that many leftists around the world look upon as a reference person, not you. Damn it!
- Eternity by the Stars by Louis-Auguste Blanqui
- The Sects and the Revolution by Louis-Augute Blanqui