Black Anarchism, Anarkata or Afro-anarchism is an anarchist and culturally centrist ideology, which claims that the state has never treated Black Americans as full citizens, so, by default, African Americans are in a state of anarchy and in opposition with the state.
Anarkata is anarchism based on African tradition.
How to Draw
Tri Color Design
- Draw a ball
- Draw three horizontal section
- Color to green, middle red, and bottom black
- Draw an anarchy logo in the center
- Draw eyes
- Draw a ball
- Color the ball black
- Draw the Anarkata symbol
- Draw eyes and you're done!
|Red||#E31B22||227, 27, 34|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Green||#00853E||0, 133, 62|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Black Nationalism - Laid the ground work.
- Guevarism - Real revolutionary ally.
- Anarcho-Communism - Hates capital and the state.
- Progressive Conservatism - Protecting African traditions of anarchy is ideal!
- Indigenism & Indigenous Anarchism - Fellow fighters against colonialism.
- Neozapatismo - Knows how to do a small revolution.
- Black Panthers - I used to be one of you, until I became disenfranchised with this statist stuff.
- Anarchism - Can't understand racism without a critical analysis of the state.
- Marxism–Leninism - Same as the Black Panthers.
- Arab Socialism - United in struggle.
- Black Islamism - He is a brother. But cut the racism, statism, and religion out.
- Liberalism - Racism with a happy face.
- Capitalism - I can't forgive you for selling black face.
- White Nationalism - Good night, white pride.
- Leopold II Thought - HOW DARE YOU COLONIZE CONGO AND ABUSE MY PEOPLE!