Black-Hundredism, also know as Black Hundred, is a culturally extreme right and economically traditionalist ideology based on the Black Hundreds movement in early 20th century Russia. It was based around strong support for the House of Romanov and violently opposed any form of retreat from the autocratic rule of the Tsardom. It is also notable for its extremist views which were mainly composed of xenophobic and prejudiced beliefs such as its strong anti-Ukrainian rhetoric as well as anti-Semitic and anti-Masonic ideals.
The Black Hundreds were established as a movement following the Revolution of 1905. They were regarded as staunch Tsarist loyalists who mobilized opposition to any attempt at reform and acted as a loose bloc of pro-Tsar Russian nationalist and fiercely supremacist militias, helping him maintain power through brutally terrorizing and persecuting dissidents. The Black Hundreds were eventually dissolved following the February Revolution and most their membership fled after the Russian Civil War. Their legacy partially lived on in the Russian Fascist Party, which supported similar reactionary ultranationalist beliefs, combined with elements of Nazism, but had dropped the explicit support for monarchism. In the modern age, Black Hundred thought influences modern Russian ultranationalist movements, such as Pamyat, and arguably even Putinist ideology.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with a black outline
- Separate it into three stripes
- Fill the top stripe with black
- Fill the middle stripe with yellow
- Fill the bottom stripe with white
- Draw a yellow circle in the middle
- Inside of that circle, draw a smaller white circle
- Draw an orthodox cross in black inside of the white circle
- Add the eyes and you're done
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
|Yellow||#FFCE00||255, 206, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Absolute Monarchism - Боже, Царя храни!
- Reactionarism - We must return Mother Russia to her former glory! Down with Modernism, Bolshevism, Progressivism!
- Orthodox Theocracy - You are precisely what the Tsar wanted!
- Classical Conservatism - You are just like Reactionarism even you are almost not the same as him.
- National Conservatism - Make Russia Great Again.
- Great Russian Chauvinism - The name of this ideology is very unique.
- All-Russian nation - This united land of Russia shall never fall.
- Clerical Fascism - You were a reaction of the noble elements of Western civilization to godless Bolshevism, and an expression of healthy national patriotic feeling.
- Rubbish Collection Association - How interesting, my Thai counterpart.
- Putinism - Modern Russia is absolutely deplorable and degenerate.
But, I really like the way this Putin guy handles things.
- Mladorossism -You love the Tsar as much as I do, but why do you need godless Soviets?
- National Socialism - You carried on many of my ideas quite well. But you slaughtered so many Russians... Rodzaevsky was perfect, though
- Showa Statism - In many ways my Japanese counterpart who sheltered White exiles, especially that based Rodzaevsky. But I won't forgive you for what happened in 1905.
- Reactionary Socialism - Traditionalist, anti-Semitic, monarchist, good! Socialist... Heavens, NO!
- Navalnyism - Filthy progressive liberal, but he's against socialism, Muslims, Ukrainians and immigration.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Same as above but better and weirder.
- Krautism - Another progressive liberal but he was way cooler before with his anti-islam advocates, also he's a german.
- Capitalism - Better than Socialism but not my preferent economic system.
- Ukrainians and Belarusians - You don't exist but I will preach triune slavic unity anyway.
- Socialism - SERFS ARE SERFS
- Marxism–Leninism - You ruined Mother Russia!
- Bundism - Get out of here you filthy Jews!
- State Atheism - You dare disrespect the Lord?!
- Esoteric Socialism - Come on, fight me, coward! I will gut you like a fish, you masonic scum! You too are responsible for the ruin of Mother Russia, not only him!
- Zionism - Damned greedy merchant who sold Jesus and ruined our great Empire! May the God strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
- Liberalism - People, what people? This is why people don't like you.
- State Shinto - You have almost ruined our destiny and turned the Tsar into a Weaboo with a cursed dragon tattoo.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - I wanted people to be happy not letting them become traitors by the flaws that existed in our greatest nation.
- Kerensky - God Dammit Keresky and why are you a socialist that hates other socialists even they hated your Russian republic.
- Leninism - This massive ill tempered jerk have killed the Tsar.
- Stalinism - Filthy Georgian commie!
- Trotskyism - I think you can be considered one of worst people here, maybe Stalinism wasn't that bad for killing you.
For overlapping political theory see:
- according to a Russian ultraconservative philosopher Ivan Ilyin