State Socialism (referred to here as Bismarckism to avoid confusion with the broader, non-German specific ideology of the same name) is an Ideology from the late 1800s which mixes the ideals of Paternalistic Conservatism and Monarchism, which is based on the political and economic program of Otto Von Bismarck. Otto Von Bismarck was known to be the man who kickstarted Conservatism in Germany. Bismarck is viewed to be a hero by many due to unifying the German States, forging the modern German Identity, challenging the authority of Austria within the German sphere, and leading Germany against the French Empire in the Franco-Prussian war.
Bismarckism replicates his ideals and beliefs in German Nationalism and Unity, Prussian Warrior Spirit, loyalty to the Kaiser, Realpolitik, military advancement and efficiency, and bringing Germany to the forefront of Europe and making it a true power. His beliefs mingle with Imperialism when it comes to the colonization of Africa and other far-off lands in the name of Germany.
Bismarckism is moody on the surface but if you get to know him, he's a sweetheart who is really patriotic about Germany. ALWAYS has a plan. He also is portrayed with the personality of Otto Von Bismarck.
How to Draw
The Flag of Bismarckism is based on the coat of arms of the house of Bismarck.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with blue.
- Draw a yellow 3-leaf clover and 3 grayish-green leaves.
- Add the eyes.
- (Optional) Add a black/gray helmet with the German eagle emblem and a golden spike.
- You're done.
|Blue||#1357A9||19, 87, 169|
|Yellow||#DAB624||218, 182, 36|
|Grayish-Green||#A8C7C0||168, 199, 192|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Gold||#CDA347||205, 163, 71|
- Imperialism - "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions, but by iron and blood."
- Ottomanism - "Die Liebe der Türken und der Deutschen ist so alt, dass Sie niemals zerbrechen wird."
- Pan-Germanicism - Unite all the German lands!!
- Meritocracy - You don't block my work.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - I get a lot of my theory from you, I couldn't ask for more!
- Longism - I admire the authoritarianism, welfare programs, anti-socialism, patriotism, and Protestant cultural attitudes that you have, but I wish you would ACTUALLY become a monarch. Like, put that crown away until you genuinely become a king! Otherwise, you're great.
- Constitutional Monarchism - Für Gott, Kaiser und Vaterland!
- Machiavellianism - Based Realpolitik. I used you a lot during those glorious days. Thanks to you I have the reputation for being a war strongman whilst being instrumental in preserving European peace.
What do you mean Machiavelli wanted a republic?
- Social Authoritarianism - Definitively an improvement over your dad.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Another Auth Pal with many things in common like the above.
- Industrialism - Because of me, Germany became an industrial powerhouse.
- Lassallism - I saw him, and since my first conversation I have never regretted doing so. I saw him perhaps three or four times altogether. There was never the possibility of our talks taking the form of political negotiations. What could Lassalle have offered me? He had nothing behind him. But he attracted me as an individual. He was one of the most intelligent and likable men I had ever come across. He was very ambitious and by no means a republican. He was very much a nationalist and a monarchist. His ideal was the German Empire, and here was our point of contact. As I have said he was ambitious, on a large scale, and there is perhaps room for doubt as to whether, in his eyes, the German Empire ultimately entailed the Hohenzollern or the Lassalle dynasty. Our talks lasted for hours and I was always sorry when they came to an end
- Federalism - Germany should be federal, with each state
anwsering to Prussiabeing equal.
- Protestant Theocracy - "We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world, and the fear of God is what makes us love and foster peace."
- Islamic Theocracy - “My personal feeling in leaving the holy city was that I felt profoundly ashamed before the Mahommedans and that if I had come there without any Religion at all, I certainly would have turned Mahommedan!”
- Absolute Monarchism - Uh, I prefer when Kaiser accepts my advice......
- Anarcho-Monarchism - What on earth are you!!
- Aristocracy - Why do you block my work? I just wanna help!
- Leninism - Shut up, get on that train and leave me alone, Tachankie!
Thanks for leaving WW1
- Social Democracy - I like the economic policy to an extent, hate everything else.
Though thanks for the help Lasalle.
- National Liberalism - I don't like liberals but at least you helped me to get into power. And Lincoln's death was a tragedy.
- Pagan Theocracy - "Our German forefathers had a very kind religion. They believed that, after death, they would meet again all the good dogs that had been their companions in life. I wish I could believe that too."
- Ordo-Liberalism - While I don't like liberalism, I like that you expanded the German welfare state and resisted communism.
- Bonapartism - I don't like the bloody frog-eaters. 1806 NEVER FORGIVE, 1870 NEVER FORGET!
- Progressivism - That's a liberal idea!
- State Socialism - We're not the same!
However, you are much better than free-market capitalism
- Socialism - Work for fucks sake and stop protesting!
- Liberalism - Shut the fuck up you Fr*nch loving traitors!
- Nazism - Psychotic idealist pagan darwinist who named a ship after me for some reason.
- Bismarck and State Socialism: An Exposition of the Social and Economic Legislation of Germany Since 1870 by William Dawson
- Otto von Bismarck
- State Socialism (Germany)
- North German Confederation
- German Empire
- Bismarck Model
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source