This article is about a fictional ideology and has no foundation in real life political movements.
Avaritionism, formerly known as Ego-Darwinism, is an off-the-compass Libertarian right-wing ideology that believes that an individual should be able to do anything they desire (i.e, live according to their avaritions), resulting in the stronger individuals rising to the top, and killing off those that are weaker.
Ideology combines both ideas of Anarcho-Egoism and Social Darwinism which coincidentally are features of people with anti-social disorder called psychopathy or sociopathy. They share with Egoism: sense of self-worth, irresponsibility and lack of long term goals. Plus they share with Social Darwinism belief that success in life can only be achieved at the expense of others, failure of others is their own fault.
Disregard of the state in tandem with individuals acting however they want will allow those that he considers "strong" will act in their best interest to take the property of others, and will allow maximum competition of both markets and people.
In contrast with Egoism, Avaritionism holds almost the same beliefs with lack of empathy on top, as Stirner wrote: "I love them because love makes me happy, I love because loving is natural to me, because it pleases me." and "I have a fellow-feeling with every feeling being, and their torment torments, their refreshment refreshes me too; I can kill them, not torture them.". Person with lack of empathy would not be able to have such feelings at all. The individual would put their avaritions first and reject morality, leading to inconsequential murder, robbery, and rape in order to satisfy the needs of the self.
"Avaritionism" originated as "Ego-Darwinism", which was coined by Discord user Denestaire#0148 on 26 February 2020. The current name, "Avaritionism" was coined by Discord user Dragonguard999#6231 on 7 March 2020 in the original Polcompball discord while users were trying to fill off-compass balls. A page (this one) about Avaritionism was added to the Polcompball wiki by User:DatUdderCow on 21 March 2020 to the Polcompball wiki. /r/avaritionism was created on 15 April 2020, likely also by DatUdderCow (DUC).
On the internet, self-described Avaritionist communities have formed on Reddit and Discord, and on the Polcompball subreddit many have flaired themselves as Avaritionist. It appears that most of these "Avaritionists" use Avaritionism as a niche/joke ideology, and do not sincerely reject empathy or morality in the way sociopaths do.
The discord for Avaritionism appears to contain sincere defenses of Avaritionism, with arguments in defense of pedophilia or murder relying on moral nihilism.
Others defend avaritionism based on breaking the monopoly of laws, in which and anarcho-capitalist society would have this monopoly because of the NAP.
Guardiões do Estado
In real life, something very close to avaritionism would be the Brazilian criminal faction Guardiões do Estado (Acronym: G.D.E), in which it has no leader and is decentralized, but still commits drug trafficking, commits massacres (such as the Cajazeiras Massacre) and murders of people from other criminal or innocent groups with armed robbery or bus burning. Most of the members of the faction are minors and became known for bombings/bus burnings and wars between other criminal groups, leaving the state of Ceará (where the group is located) a relatively violent place.
State of Nature
State of Nature is a thought experiment mostly associated with philosopher Thomas Hobbes. He witnessed English Civil War and assumed that all humans are like this and that without the state people will start to kill each other. Hobbes explains the concept of this term in the XIII chapter of Leviathan: "Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common Power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called War; and such a war as is of every man against every man.[...] In such condition there is no place for Industry, because the fruit consequent is uncertain: and consequently no Culture of the Earth; no Navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by Sea; no commodious Building; no Instruments of moving and removing such things as require much force; no Knowledge of the face of the Earth; no account of Time; no Arts; no Letters; no Society; and which is worst of all, continual Fear, and danger of violent death; And the life of man solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short." This ideology have nothing to do with philosophy of Egoism. It serves to describe society without institutions, traditions and universal morality but it also presuposses human nature to be exactly the same.
Thomas Hobbes himself believed that such society can only be temporal, people will eventually unite under a single social contract out of need for peace. Mentions of State of Nature can be found in works of John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, David Hume etc. but their concept of human nature was different, and shouldn't be associated with this particular ideology.
Personality and Behaviour
Avaritionism tends to call everything, especially morality a spook and is close to his parent, Anarcho-Egoism. He is never seen with his other parent, Social Darwinism, preferring to hang out with the other anarchists instead. May also act and talk like Senator Armstong from Metal Gear Rising. As a psychopath it cannot have lovers or friends, but it can respect strength, act "nicely" and manipulative to people who can be useful.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball in with a lighter shade of black (#141414),
- Draw the Avaritionism symbol (two crossed claws) in yellow (#FFFF00) and fill it in with the same color.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Yellow||#FFFF00||255, 255, 0|
- Anarcho-Egoism - Morality, humanism and society are artificial concepts that should be negated and abandoned.
- Illegalism - Partner in crime. He gives me money since I hate to interact with people.
I'm gonna kill him someday.
- Social Darwinism - "The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive!" Which is me obviously.
- Anarcho-Individualism and Autarchy - "Every man should be free to think... to act... for himself!"
- Hydrarchy - Your time has ended, but I could work with you.
- Combatocracy - Even if we fight, in the end, the strong will be free.
Libertarian Transhumanism and Anarcho-Transhumanism - NANOMACHINES, SON!
- Anarcho-Frontierism - Imagine my ideal
societyon the frontier.
- Manosphere - There is nothing wrong in rape. But many women will just defeat you fucking incel.
- Anti-Humanism - The human is dead... Both physically and philosophically.
Pragerism - He likes murder and killing people for fun like me.
- Techno-Anarchism - Your works are great and very helpful: cryptocurrency, torrent, secure messengers, and darknet marketplaces. I know you hate violence and murder, but I can look past that.
- Foucouldianism - Prisons and mental hospitals are surely oppressive institutions that limit my freedom of action.
- Objectivism - Social-Darwinism? Absence of morality? Wow, that is very cool, but you don't push those ideas far enough, we need anarchy, not a pathetic minimal state.
- Korwinism - Same to you. But your words about r*pe, Covid and "All commies are same" is extremly true.
- Soulism - He believes that the ego is supreme, but I cannot defend myself if he violates mine.
And HOW does this lazy stoner achieve advanced tech and superpowers without doing anything? I want to know!
- Archeofuturism - I want liberation from nature and society, but here and now, not in some r*tarded utopian world!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - This system would open a lot of possibilities for me, but pacifism and NAP are cringe, be more like him you b*tch.
- Hoppeanism - I see nothing wrong in throwing Commies from a helicopter, but your natural order and social structure are dumb. Why do you want to live in a covenant community? Maybe you are a communist yourself? I'm gonna destroy your dumb communities, I will take drugs, do sex, and kill people when I f*cking want, don't care about your social norms.
- Ego-Communism - Thinks morality is an imaginary construct, like me, but why does he want to implement Communism? I will never be free in a peaceful and egalitarian community, because I can't really do what I want here.
- Agorism - He sells me guns but also hates violence. Your peaceful revolution is cringe, I will sell organs from killed enemies in red markets when I fucking want.
- Posadism - Post-apocalyptic wasteland would be great. He will try to build communism by himself when aliens will not come, so I will kill him.
- Kraterocracy - Controlling the weak is too bothersome and limits my freedom to roam where I want. But some of your ideas like your "Might make right" is great.
- Anarcho-Fascism - He really understands and embraces the aggression principle, but I don't care about race issues at all, I can kill both whites and blacks.
- Satanic Theocracy - Your fight against society and religion is great, but you created another authoritarian structure in the end, which is the obvious result of setting principles. Your obsession with rituals is awful.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - We ran away from the mental hospital together. Cheer up my friend, there are so many people around to rob or sell their organs, but what do you mean "money is not worth it"?
- Capitalism - Rich cuck who insists on having that boring "civil rights" crap, but his mercenary contracts do pay well.
If he didn’t have all those bodyguards around his mansion 24/7, I would have robbed him a long time ago.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - You call me "state of nature", you described the principles of my work, you literally gave birth to me. Now out of the way, humanity no longer needs a "Leviathan" in the person of the state.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - My opposite. I'm gonna burn your collective down!
- Theocracies - You limit my freedom by both religious morality and even more artificial law. I will kill, steal, fornicate when I want and how I want.
- Ingsoc - Not a single individual have power or wealth under this system, Inner Party hold it collectively. I would rather die fighting than live under such regime.
- Anarcho-Communism - All social anarchists have the same problem, they want to change the state's law with culture, and for that, they will need to indoctrinate everyone to serve society.
- Libertarian Municipalism - Finally an ancom that admits its love to state-like institutions.
- Mediacracy - "F*ck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullsh*t!"
- Communalism - I will steal all your toothbrushes and not share!
- Conservatism - Moralism and tradition are cringe.
- Financialism - Kill him and steal money!
Patrick Bateman is great tho
- Total Liberationism - You believe in equality, but in an animal society, the stronger will always be free and alive. You are just a fool likening herbivores.
- Humanism - "I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
- Civil Libertarianism - I have all rights I can take.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Another pathetic weakling! Maybe I will leave you alone because you will die from weakness in this miserable world anyway
- Welfarism - Taxation is robbery... Not like I care, but you won't get anything from me.
- Gift Economy - Owning "gifts" is the right of the strong, not everyone! Everything has its price, nothing is free.
- Liberal Feminism - YOU FAT UGLY B*TCH! I'M GOING TO **** YOU!
- Jihadism - I don't care about your goal like spreading Islam, I just want to kill people because I get paid to do it! I will **** all your 10 underage wives!
- Corporatocracy - Kill him and rob all money! I will never serve these totalitarian structures!
Why are you working with state? We both like violating NAP, and money, so I will give you one chance to become anarchic, or I will just blow up your office by my nukes.
- Kleptocracy - Same as above, I don't need state to serve myself, you also should understand it!
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT! GET YOUR GUNS HERE, COMMIE SCUM! (We both agree about violence and state, but for different reasons)
- Illuminatism - I will destroy your warriors, detonate your bases and exterminate everything that you have created. Ready to feel, how your "New World Order" is falling apart?
- Regulationism - Regulation is bullshit, I can buy and sell any weapon and organ I obtain.
- Moral nihilism
- Polycentric law
- Bellum omnium contra omnes(War of all against all)The first description of the ideas of Avaritionism was made by Thomas Hobbes in the treatises "De cize" and "Leviathan" as the term "Bellum omnium contra omnes".
- State of Nature
- The Purge Series (The Forever Purgers from the fifth movie want it forever)
- Shin Megami Tensei (The "Chaos" faction believes in a lawless and social darwinist society)
- Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance) (Believes in an anarchic, social darwinist America. In which the weak are purged so that the strong may thrive)
- Anton Chigurh(No country for old men) (Anton is an assassin sent for Llewynn Moss, who accidentally took $2.4 million. Throughout the film, we see Anton's psychopathy bordering on obsession with achieving his goal. This character was created as an example of a psychopath, and is recognized among psychologists.
- Patrick Bateman (Batrick Bateman is wealthy and materialistic yuppie and Wall Street investment banker, who has a secret life of a serial killer. History of Bateman shows, that basically, he kills those people who are repugnant to his self-esteem, or those whom he wants to kill to pleasure his ego)
- Trevor Phillips (Trevor is a career criminal and former bank robber with a complicated past, who later founded his own company, Trevor Philips Enterprises, operating with drug dealing and weapon smuggling. He is known as a difficult person to deal with: extreme, impetuous, vengeful, psychopathic, unhinged, unpredictable, untamed, infamous, homicidal, and prone to violent outbursts and destructive rampages.)
Credit: u/GaveUpAtTheUsername, Source
Credit: u/DoctorDailyDose, Source
Credit: u/TheLegend2T, Source
Credit: u/DictatorPant, Source
Credit: u/anarchy5partan, Source
Credit: u/_Limaluu_alt_acc_, Source
Credit: u/Nifboi62, Source
credit to u/Daarekistelemmet