Not to be confused with Autarchism and Autarky.
Autocracy is an authoritarian unity ideology that believes the supreme political power to direct all the activities of the state should be concentrated in the hands of one person. He has a massive ego, is very narcissistic, and is very cruel to other balls.
There are many examples of Autocracy in history. Many ideologies have autocracy as the main part of their ideology like Absolute Monarchism and Dictatorship. Some famous autocrats are Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon Bonaparte, Diocletian and Constantine the Great, Hirohito, Dong Zhuo, Francisco Franco, Alfredo Stroessner and Augusto Pinochet. While their ideologies are very different in many different ways they all have one thing in common, being autocracies.
Autocracy believes that supreme political power to direct all the activities of the state should be concentrated in the hands of one person, whose decisions are subject to neither external legal restraints nor regularized mechanisms of popular control. The autocrat can be anything from a monarch to a president.
Personality and Behavior
Autocracy has a massive ego. He makes everyone pretty much worship him as a god or they will execute them. He is also very cruel. He is known for using many horrific torture techniques on his citizens and on any political enemies. He is very narcissistic. This is personified by him holding and looking into a mirror and complementing himself whenever they can.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it #A80000
- Draw a head and color it #FFC90E
- Draw a Laurel Wreath on his head and color it #22B14C
- Draw him holding a mirror
- Draw eyes and then you're done!
|Deep red||#A80000||168, 0, 0|
|Gold||#FFC90E||255, 201, 14|
|Green||#22B14C||34, 177, 76|
- Me - Ah, I look so good today! I look good every day! Always making sure to put me above others as usual.
- Authoritarianism - My praxis.
- Totalitarianism - Similar to the above guy, but even better.
- Cultism - Praise the glorious leader!
- Absolute Monarchism - Me, but hereditary.
- National Socialism - Führerprinzip is the best principle.
- Stratocracy - I feed rebelling plebs to him.
- Police Statism - Amazing! Keep arresting and killing anyone who even dares to speak against me!
- Maoism - Marxism-Legalism? Hell yeah!
- Caesarism - I must stay dictator for life.
- Bonapartism - What comes after emperor?
- Anarcho-Egoism - We both agree that only ourselves matters but anarchy for others would only harm my ability to please my own ego, while my system directly is used to empower me and me alone, there can only be one self-interested man on the top free to do as they will. The rest are my tools for achieving what I want.
- Ingsoc - Unperson the plebs! But I am not sure whether Big Brother is a real dictator or just an image of a bureaucracy.
- Populism - You claim to care about pl*bs (and many of you do care), but I like that you go against elite collective leaders and that some of you end up becoming me after removing those power-sharers.
- Democracy - No, plebs won't rule!
- Ochlocracy - OH GOD OH F**K THE PLEBS ARE REVOLTING!
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - OH F**K NOW THE PLEBS ARE GOING TO SHOOT ME!
- Illegalism - This is why I hate commoners!
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Another filthy pleb!
- Oligarchy - Sharing power? NEVER!
- Aristocracy - Also some bullshit about sharing power, combined with that "honor" crap.
- Anarchism - Giving up so no one can rule!? HOW ABOUT NO?
- Anarcho-Nihilism - One of the worst anarchists, stop trying to kill me!
- Everyone else - Filthy commoners!
Credit: K-Tech, Source