Austrofascism is an Authoritarian Unity ideology that believes in a form of fascism that had uniquely Austrian characteristics such as Austrian nationalism, Catholicism, Corporatism, and it opposed Pan-Germanism. He is very clumsy, germanophobic, and very religious.
It all started on May 1933. The "Fatherland Front" was founded by Chancellor Dollfuss as a merger of his Christian Social Party, the Heimwehr forces and other right-wing groups, and was intended to collect all "loyal Austrians" under one banner. In 1934 the Social Democratic parties paramilitary was disbanded by the government and shortly after the Communist and Nazi parties were banned. On 12 February 1934 the remaining paramilitary rebelled against their disbanding which started a 5 day civil war which resulted in a Fatherland Front victory. After that the Social Democratic Party was banned and its members in government replaced with VF members.
On 1 May the Federal State of Austria was declared a one-party state under the authoritarian leadership of the VF. Thereafter the VF were the only real party that stood a chance of doing anything in Austria. Dollfuss remained its undisputed leader until his assassination during the Nazi July Putsch on 25 July 1934. He was succeeded by Ernst Rüdiger Starhemberg, while his VF fellow Justice Minister Kurt Schuschnigg became chancellor. In 1936, Schuschnigg also took over the leadership of the VF. He declared the VF the only legal party. This is when they started using the crutch cross as its symbol and the party flag became the second official flag for Austria.
Schuschnigg acknowledged that Austrians were Germans and that Austria was a "German state" but he strongly opposed an Anschluss and passionately wished for Austria to remain independent from Germany. The fate was sealed for Austria when Mussolini teamed up with Germany. To ease tensions, Schuschnigg pardoned several conspirators of the 1934 July Putsch and let some into government positions. After a meeting between Hitler and Schuschnigg the situation was clear, Germany was going to annex Austria. Schuschnigg tried to prevent this with a referendum and unbanning the Social Democrats but it was too late. Schuschnigg resigned and Germany annexed Austria. The VF were the immediately banned, ending VF rule in Austria.
Austrofascism believes in in a form of fascism that had uniquely Austrian characteristics such as Austrian nationalism, Catholicism, Corporatism, Authoritarian Conservatism, Clerical Fascism and it opposed to Liberalism, Communist, Capitalism, and Pan-Germanism. They also say they implemented the form of government and society the social teaching of Pope Pius XI's 1931 encyclical Quadragesimo anno.
Personality and Behavior
Austrofascism is very clumsy. He usually seen dropping things like his food, drinks, grenades and overall just being very clumsy. He is also very germanophobic. He is usually seen going on long rants on why the Germans (specifically Nazis) suck and just being rude to any German ideology he sees. He is also very religious. Usually seen in a catholic church praying and overall acting very catholic.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw the top and bottom of the ball carmine
- Draw the middle of the ball white and have a white circle that goes into the carmine
- Draw a carmine crutch cross in the circle
- Draw a shamrock-colored greater-than sign on the left side of the ball
- Draw the inside of the greater-than sign white
- Draw eyes and then you're done!
|Carmine||#ED2939||237, 41, 57|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Shamrock||#009258||0, 146, 88|
- Catholic Theocracy - I am loyal to the Vicar of Christ in Rome.
- Corporatism - All aboard the corporatist train!
- Necrocracy - Long live Dollfuß!
- Austrolibertarianism - My fellow Austrian commerce chamber's chairman.
- Fascism - You-you betrayed me....
- Paleolibertarianism - Misesians who shows their gratitude but you're too capitalist for my liking.
- National Socialism - F*CKING GERMS GET OUT OF AUSTRIA!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
- Marxism–Leninism - Damn heretical communists! I banned you for a reason!
- Social Democracy - Filthy Socialist!
- National Liberalism and Pan-Germanism - The Third Camp are a bunch of nazi traitors!
Though I admit Kurz is kinda based.
- Austromarxism - NO YOU’RE ADOPTED!!!