Anti-Japaneseism, or Anti-Japanism is a terrorist, pro-Ainu/pro-Ryukan, genocidal and extremely self-hating ideology. His father, Anti-Japanisms theory, posed that Japan's actions since the Meiji period had been tainted by imperialism, and a new regime was needed. According to Anti-Japanism, Japan's moral failure can be redeemed if the Imperial family is purged and the country forcibly transitioned to a communist "people's republic". Anti-Japaneseism radicalized this argument by claiming that even the communist revolution could not redeem Japan because the Japanese themselves as the "product of Japaneses imperialism", possess an inherent "aggressive nature". Proponents of this theory believe that the only way to redeem oneself from the "oppressor and criminal Japanese race" is to fight against all Japanese interests until the "Japanese" archipelago has been purged of anything Japanese.
According to Anti-Japaneseism, the original inhabitants of the Japanese archipelago were lawless agriculturalists but were invaded by an equestrian tribe from whom the current imperial family descends. Those who resisted the conquest became burakumin. The suppression continued through the 19th century as the imperial regime conquered the Ryukyuans and Ainu. Thus, the history of Japan is defined as "a history of invasion and exploitation".
Anti-Japaneseism is the hostily towards the Japanese culture and ethnicity, occasionally including hostility towards Shintoism.
Following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. There had already been a lot of racism against Japanese people during this time, and this attack had accelerated it further. Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. This order authorized the forced removal of all persons declared a threat to the US government. In this case both first generation Japanese, and their descendants that were born inside the US, and were American citizens. Japanese would be taken from their livelihoods and put into internment camps. The Japanese Americans were forced to sell everything they had within a 48 hour time period. The US government had seized everything they had owned. WIP
In the 1970s and 1980s, extreme manifestations of anti-Japanese sentiment were occasional public destruction of Japanese cars and in the 1982 murder of Vincent Chin, a Chinese American who was beaten to death after he had been mistaken for being Japanese. Anti-Japanese sentiments were intentionally incited by US politicians as part of partisan politics designed to attack the Reagan presidency. The term "Japan Bashing" would eventually fade out in the 1990s.
The Anti-Japanese organization called the "East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front" has suggested a scenario that could lead to the destruction of Japan. They would invade South Korea and topple the current "pro-Japanese" regime, replacing it with a military regime that is openly anti-Japanese. Japan, owing to its natural aggressive nature, would invade Korea in response, but then could employ its terrorist networks to cause havoc in Korea similar to the Vietnam War, and drain Japan's financial and political strength, which would allow its swift downfall.
1974 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries bombing was a terrorist bombing of the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. The bombing was committed by the East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front, against Mitsubishi Heavy Industries for supplying the United States against North Vietnam during the Vietnam War. This attack ended up killing eight people and injuring 376 others. The bombing caused a lot more damage than East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front expected due to the lack of evacuation, causing outrage among the media. This remained the deadliest terrorist attack in Japan until 1995 until the Tokyo subway sarin attack on 20 March 1995 which killed 12 people.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball and Eyes
- Draw a red dot in the center
- Draw a black "no" symbol around the ball.
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#BB002D||187, 0, 45|
Anti-Japaneseism hates himself and his family. He spends a lot of time alone, but is always polite, until he plants a bomb in your workplace.
He hates all aspects of Japanese culture, including anime. The exception is the culture that represents indigenous cultures within Japan.
Destroyers of anime
- Terrorism - Terrorize the [insert racist slur]. (Just don't attack the Ainu and Ryukyu people please)
- Pagan Theocracy - Ko-Shinto and Jomon traditions were pretty based ngl.
- Post-Colonial Anarchism - This, I like! You make my ideals center stage. Why are you giving me that weird look?
- Black Hundredism and Nicholas II Thought - 1905 NEVER FORGET!
- Stalinism - 1945 NEVER FORGET! And unlike that last one you actually succeeded. Why did you sign that neutrality pact with them before, though?
- New Dealism - J*ps deserved the camps.
- Truman Doctrine - Good chap Truman, two nukes aren't enough!
- Indigenism - Once again Ainu and Ryukyu people will rule the islands, and the J*ps will be wiped out. What do you mean genocide is bad, even if it's against the J*ps?
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - You fought against the J*ps too. I even blew up Mistubishi Heavy Industries because they supplied your enemies.
- Pinkieism - Based for support of nuking Japan and genocide against the J*ps.
- Juche - You also hostile against J*pan and we can set hentai magazines on fire.
- Satirism - I like WW2 era anti-japanese cartoons.
- Posadism - YES! PLEASE NUKE JAPAN!!
- Anti-Germanism - My k*aut cousin.
- Ba'athism — anti-weeb friend.
- Tridemism - You did a great job fighting against N*ps, but there were disgusting weebs in your ranks. Also, Chiang should have set his priorities right: J*panese are the true disease of the soul.
- Maoism - Same as above, but you preferred rehabilitation over massacring j*ps
Wait, you did WHAT?
- Marxism - The colonized peoples see the proletariat as a threat, we must abandon Marx in favor of anti-Japanese sentiment.
- Marxism–Leninism - You can work with us, but I won't join your cult...
- Trotskyism - ...or your cult.
- Cultism - And your cult too, Your means of trying to overthrow the government was BASED, but other than that you're pretty cringe.
- Ethnocacerism - Indigenous activists who want the Japanese diaspora dead? Based, but please do not kill other Peruvians, Peru did declare war against J*pan.
- Jewish-Nazism - Similar to me, we both hate ourselves. But what you support is friends with him...
- Ilminism - We both hate the J*ps, but Ilbe are disgusting anime fans and are generally growing softer on them.
- Chinese Theocracy - He hates the Japanese too but your second-to-last emperor was a disgusting weeb.
- Anti-Fascism - You hate fascists, but you don't hate Japan. Curious.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Fellow anti-weeb activist, but you're way too soft on the LDP. Or the Sh*gunate for that matter.
- Monarcho-Fascism - The J*panese version was horrible, and the Thai version is a cringe weeb, but ngl, Holy Britannian Empire would be TERRIFIC!
What do you mean it was created by J*ps?
- Fourth Theory - Used to be a weeb in the 1990s, but got better recently.
N*ps and weebs
- Showa Statism - I hate you, dad.
- State Shinto - You destroyed indigenous traditions to form your own cult.
- Monarchism - I would have killed you if those joggers didn't pass by...
- MacArthurism - You were too merciful with the J*ps. You should have exterminated them all instead of building up Japan’s economy and leaving most of them alive with a new political system.
- Taiwanese Nationalism - Your supporters are both bourgeois liberals AND disgusting weebs.
- Japanese Communism - I don't care about socialism, you're still Japanese!
- Rodzaevskyism - Another weeb who forgot what N*ps did to his homeland in 1905.
- Ittihadism - At least it's good that Kemal overthrew these weebs.
- Anons - Why do you coom to Japanese things you dirty coomers!