This article is about a fictional ideology and has no foundation in real life political movements.
Anarcho-Totalitarianism clipped to AnTot is a ball that represents "opposite unity" of the far ends of the civic spectrum and thus AnTot is the unholy child of Anarchism and Totalitarianism.
In usual opposite unity, his views comprise mostly of the things Totalitarians and Anarchists agree on like "Abolish unjustified hierarchies" and ways in which Anarchists and Totalitarians are similar like usage of Violence.
There's also a conception that Anarcho-Totalitarianism could describe a state in which a totalitarian culture has instilled itself so much into the people of a society that a state isn't needed to enforce it anymore.
AnTot is usually portrayed as a generally violent person and will go against anyone who does wrongthink in the commune. He also unironically believes that freedom is slavery.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- In the ball draw a large V-shape.
- Fill the V red and the other area black
- In the middle of the V put a white Circle
- Fill the inside of the circle black
- Inside the circle draw an "A".
And you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Ingsoc - Praise Big Brother!
- Geoanarchism - You literally invented taxation under anarchism... Based!
- Anarcho-Totalitarian Communism - Cool hierarchies dude! What do you mean it's temporary?
- Anarcho-Totalitarian Capitalism - Lockean principle was meaningless anyway, competition exists already, and it will drive better states toward success.
- Anarcho-Fascism - Remember "All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state, also there is no state".
- Capitalist Communism, Progressive Conservatism & Archeofuturism - Opposite bros, and excellent practitioners of double-think.
Chomskyism - An actual anarchist who likes to defend authoritarian regimes? Based!
- Anarcho-Monarchism - Anarchy needs autocrats!
- Hoppeanism - Big fan of you. Your speeches about superiority of monarchism over democracy and ostracism of any people you don't like are great.
- Anarchism - Wrongthinker.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Private property is inside of our heads, we don't need state for it to function.
- Anarcho-Communism - Democratic decision making is the real anarchy. We don't need state for it to function
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Freedom and technological progress are incompatible, the more we go forward the less we have liberty, it is the government who pushing us there.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - Technological progress is the key to the freedom for our society, government only holds us back from it.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Traditional values are natural way of thinking for any person, it is the state forcing us to abandon them.
- Queer Anarchism - Progressive values are natural way of thinking for any person, it is the state forcing us to abandon them.
- Religious Anarchism - It's only natural for humans to obey God and follow his decrees.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - Religion and therefore morality are unnatural, artificial concepts upholded by state's institutions, abolish it and we become free.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - By acting violently we are none better than state, trying to enforce our will on all people. We should practice peaceful activism to give an example to other people, stateless society isn't something to be afraid of.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - By practicing civil disobedience we will achieve nothing, we are at war and our enemy is not ashamed of using any methods. We are not enforcing our will, it is self-defence.
- Anarcho-Individualism - The idea of a group of people containing certain characteristics is false. Only individuals exists.
- Anarcho-Collectivism - The individual is an abstraction that can only be fully understood through his mediation by the broader network of social relations within which he exists and develops.
- Anarcho-Egoism - We need spooks to function.
- Avaritionism - Uncontrollable animal! Well, at least you don't call yourself anarchist.