Anarchism, also known as Anarchy, Anarchy without Adjectives or Mother Anarchy, is an ideology inhabiting the bottom of the political compass that advocates for a society without rulers or constituted authority.
She is the mother of countless anarchist ideologies and is known to love all of her children
except for some failed children. Unlike most other balls, whose gender is undefined, Anarchism is always female and wears a grey bow, as a reference to the Russo-Ukrainian anarchist song, Анархия-мама Сынов Своих Любит (Eng: Mother Anarchy Loves Her Sons).
The start of the Anarchist Theory
Anarchism has been used as a term a long time ago, and used to mean simply "without rulers", deriving from the greek word ἀναρχος (anarkhos), with great emphasis on its use during the French Revolution by Robespierre to disqualify more radical groups like the enragés, a group which inspired Socialism as a whole, but the term had mostly a negative connotation. The ideology took shape after Pierre-Joseph Proudhon self proclaimed himself as an anarchist formally, and because of the word's ambiguity, based his theory on organizing a society based on Anti-Authoritarianism and Socialism, and although he had differences with later Anarchists ideologies (a lot because of his emphasis on Market Socialism and individualism), still he laid the basic foundations of Anarchism. During the XVII century, different branches truly developed even more the ideology, to the way we're accustomed to in the Modern Age, Anarchism took two different paths, a more Marxist analysis, with notable names like Mikhail Bakunin and the Anarcho-Collectivism, Piotr Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta with Anarcho-Communism and the Social Anarchism umbrella term, for the more collectively minded anarchists ideologies, in contrast with the individually minded anarchists such as Benjamin Tucker and Lysander Spooner, marking as well economical differences, between Market Anarchism, or Mutualism and Gift Economy, and sparkling the first forms of Right-Anarchism in the end of the century, inspired by Austrian School, Chicago School and Libertarianism in general, as infamously Anarcho-Capitalism.
Anarchist Actions History
Anti-Capitalist or Not?
The first individuals to describe themselves as Anarchists without adjectives were thoroughly anti-capitalist, with Anarchist without Adjectives Voltairine de Cleyre saying in 1907:
The hells of capitalism create the desperate; the desperate act - desperately!Malatesta, Errico, "Towards Anarchy" in: Turcato, Davide (ed.) 2014, "The Method of Freedom, AK Press, pp. 299
But it's important to take into consideration the meaning of the terms employed. Voltairine, after all, also said:
(Anarchists) are firm in the idea that the system of employer and employed, buying and selling, banking, and all the other essential institutions of Commercialism, centred upon private property, are in themselves good, and are rendered vicious merely by the interference of the State.Voltairine de Cleyre, Anarchism. Originally published in Free Society, 13 October 1901. Published in Exquisite Rebel: The Essays of Voltairine de Cleyre, edited by Sharon Presley, SUNY Press 2005, p. 224.
However historical context is necessary, as these statements predate modern Anarcho-Capitalism, and with modern Anarchists without adjectives such as Fred Woodworth instead saying:
I have no prefix or adjective for my anarchism. I think syndicalism can work, as can free-market anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-communism, even anarcho-hermits, depending on the situation.Fred Woodworth, An essay by Fred Woodworth in Avrich, Paul (2006). Anarchist Voices. Stirling: AK Press. p. 475.
Personality and Behaviour
Anarchy is a mother and therefore portrays quite motherly traits within the comics, but because she is anarchist, she can be quite lax in her parenting.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with dark, but not pure, black,
- Draw a white circle with an 'A' in the middle,
- Add a grey bow to the top,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Grey||#434343||67, 67, 67|
Since world doesn't have any worldwide government, many theorists of international relations studies use the word anarchy to describe the order of the international system—independent states with no central authority above them. On this foundation was developed 4 schools of thought: Realism, Neorealism, Liberalism, Neoliberalism.
Friendly (literally every anarchist)
- Mother Anarchy loves , and the rest of her children.
- Autarchism - The only non-anarchist I like.
- Mutualism - Dad, the original anarchist! <3 <3 <3
- Anti-Authoritarianism - A great moderate friend of mine.
- Direct Democracy - Best form of democracy.
- Democratic Confederalism - Non-anarchist but I support him in Syria.
- Diggerism - You fought the state, inequality and clergy.
- Neozapatismo - You did good work in Mexico.
- Platformism - Your organization obsession is cancer but Makhnovia was based.
- All libertarian ideologies - Distrust of the state? Good, but why do you want to keep it?
- Minarcho-Socialism & Minarchism - You hate the state even more yet you still want to keep it?
- Anarcho-Monarchism - My weird monarchist child.
- Hoppeanism - Even weirder monarcho-capitalist son.
- Anarcho-Fascism - What!?
- Federalism & Confederalism - Every local town, city, commune, etc. should have self-determination, but become anti-authority as a whole and we're good.
- Anarcho-Totalitarianism - Ok, I think this is starting to become a serious problem.
- Anti-Fascism - You hate fascists, yet you don't fully embrace Anti-Authoritarianism. Curious.
- Avaritionism - You’re just a psychopathic serial killer who pretends to be an anarchist. But I don't hate you that much.
- Soulism - Getting rid of the laws of physics?! Odd and too utopian. Also, stop being so lazy and escapist loner, and think about something more realist things.
- Hydrarchy - You don't call yourself an anarchist, but your society really wasn't bad, to be honest.
- Anti-Japaneseism - Destroying the Japanese state? What about destroying all states? Also advocating for ethnic genocide is a pretty weird thing for an anarchist to do.
- Libertarian Possibilism - You can't abolish the state with reforms.
- Mao-Spontex - Huh?
- Futurism - Oh wow, you are.. certainly interesting.... why are you following me?
- Marxism - You criticized me multiple times and you also kicked him out of the First Internationale. However, you also influenced my most successful son
- Fascism - GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! ( Oh wait-)
- Marxism–Leninism - I DON'T CARE IF YOU'LL "DISSOLVE", FUCK OFF!
- Totalitarianism - MY ARCH-NEMESIS! (Was going to do the same with them but too lazy.)
- Ingsoc - DON'T TOUCH ME!
- Authoritarianism - FUCK OFF GOVERNMENT!
- Police Statism - TAKE THE BULLET, PIG!
- Autocracy - LITERAL TYRANNY!
- American Model - The most oppressive regime in human history
- Kleptocracy - "No criminal enterprise in human history, an enterprise of theft, murder, and genocide has ever been successful as the state."
- Hobbesianism - You see the state exactly what it is, but want to keep it.
- Ethnic Nationalism - REEEEEEEEEEE! I hate an EthnoSTATE'!!
- State Liberalism - DRINK YOUR OWN CORN SYRUP!
- State Atheism - I don't care if you're an atheist, you're still a STATIST!
- Theocracies - The state uses religion as a tool to build oppressive cults!
- Absolute Monarchism - GUILLOTINE, NOW!
- Aristocracy - Kill all elites!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Another archenemy!
- Bankocracy - Burn all banks down!
- Cameralism - Centralized economy for state's profit? Nightmare!
- Corporatocracy - Eat the molotov, pig!
- Fourth Theory - Totalitarian imperialist!
- Francoism - You killed anarchists in Spain, fascist scum!
- Kraterocracy - One of the most terrible ideologies.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Same as above but with a "collective" mask
- Kritarchy - You will not judge us!
- Monarcho-Fascism - AAAAHHHH!!!
- Ochlocracy - This is not anarchy, it's just tyranny!
- State Capitalism - Worst economy!
- Stratocracy - NO.
- Timocracy - F*ck landlords!
- Unitarism - F*ck centralization!
- Black Lilyism - Absolutely worst fake anarchist, the only thing I can consider anarchist in your ideology is decentralization.
- Odalism - At least you don't call yourself an anarchist like the guy above.
- Illuminatism - What do you mean, that I'm "infantile and cringe ideology for edgy teenagers with anger issues?"
- Kakistocracy - THIS IS WHAT EVERY GOVERNMENT BOILS DOWN TO!
People who never read any of my philosophers think I'm you.
- What is Property? by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- An Anarchist FAQ
- Anarchy by Errico Malatesta
- Enquiry Concerning Political Justice by William Godwin
- The Problem of Political Authority by Michael Huemer
- Tao Te Ching by Laozi
- Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
- The Kingdom of God is Within You by Leo Tolstoy
- A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Critique of Democracy by Moxie Marlinspike and Windy Hart
- Anarchism without adjectives
- Outline of Anarchism
- Anarchist Schools of Thought
- Issues in Anarchism
- History of Anarchism
- Anarchist Economics
- List of Anarchist Movements by Region
- Stateless Society
- Spontaneous Order
- Various schools of Anarchism explained with tacos by Srsly Wrong
- Alan Moore on Anarchism
- A Conversation With Anarchist David Graeber
- Chomsky explaining real anarchism
- POST-CAPITALISM: A Detailed Look at How It Could Work by LuckyBlackCat
- Anarco Cabritinho
- Anarco Individualismo
- Binho Silver - AnarcoBall
- Canal do Betão
- O Mutualista
- Thought Slime
- Zoe Baker
- 2b2t (Minecraft server)
- 4Chan/8Chan (Before /Pol)
Credit: Andalusian Union, Source