"Envy plus rhetoric equals social justice."
Alt-Lite, a portmanteau of " Alt-Right" and "Lite" is a broad ideological label describing a set of movements which portray relatively moderate views while still maintaining a right-wing opposition to mainstream politics. It is economically center-right to far-right, civically variable and culturally center-right to far-right.
Alt-Lites are generally distinguished by having a much lower interest in the issues of race as compared to Alt-Rights, usually favoring some form of Civic Nationalism or Cultural Nationalism. Instead, Alt-Lite is usually much more concerned with over the issues of culture, economics and what is being pushed by the state.
The term "Alt-Lite" began to be used around 2017, mostly following the aftermath of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in reference to those who had criticized the rally and tried to dissassociate themselves from it. However, people within the western online right-wing held to similar views since long before then. The people who in 2017 would be associated with the Alt-Lite were associated with the 'Gamergate' controversy in 2014.
Anti-SJW is an overarching but predominantly capitalist and conservative ideology in opposition to "SJWs", "woke culture" and cancel culture. It emerged in mid-2011, when " SJW" became a derogatory term and meme on Twitter and KnowYourMeme. Anti-SJWs are currently on Twitter, Reddit, KnowYourMeme and YouTube; opposing feminism along with SJWs' hypersensitivity and generally opposing left-wing ideologies. They oppose gender ideology and the current LGBTQQIP2SAAONPND+ movement; although some Anti-SJWs are LGBT, such as Blaire White. Some claim that Anti-SJWs have gotten just as hyped up as the SJWs, and that a portion of them are sexist and racist. Anti-SJWs support Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter, and claim that feminists are hypocritical about the world of Islam. Anti-SJWs are self-proclaimed defenders of free speech
(except on a few occasions) and are in opposition to Progressivism, claiming that it is SJW.
Bannonism is a culturally right-wing to far-right, economically center-to-center-right ideology based on the views of Steve Bannon, former chairman of Breitbart and chief strategist of Donald Trump. He can be considered as being in between Alt-Right and Alt-Lite, as he's more moderate than the former but also more radical than the latter. Other than drawing from standard right-wing populist rhetoric, he has been influenced by more radical reactionary thinkers such as Julius Evola, Aleksandr Dugin, and Curtis Yarvin.
Bennettism/Liberty Hangoutism is the political philosophy of Kaitlin Bennett, aka The Kent State Gun Girl, and Liberty Hangout, a media outlet which until recently self described themselves as being Libertarian. Bennett first gained media attention in 2018 for open carrying an AR-10 on the Kent State campus after graduating. A year later she married her husband Justin Moldow, the founder of Liberty Hangout. The two of them run Liberty Hangout, which used to describe themselves as a libertarian media outlet, and now describes themselves as a Conservative media outlet. However many describe it as promoting Catholic Fascism and Monarchism. Liberty Hangout are known for their inflammatory tweets such as wanting Donald Trump to declare himself king,or saying that those who want a separation of church and state are "losers and Satanists." Due to these outrageous tweets some have speculated that their Twitter account is actually a Satirical account.
Carl Benjamin Thought or Sargonism is a culturally center-right to right-wing, nationalist, civically moderately libertarian and economically center-right ideology based on the views of English political commentator Carl Benjamin, also known as Sargon of Akkad (his YouTube nickname), whose online content is principally against progressive, globalist, feminist, communist, and anti-capitalist viewpoints in politics and culture. Benjamin has previously called himself a "classical liberal", despite his strong support of conservative and nationalist movements such as Brexit, with him being a former member of UKIP. He has since moved away from using the term to describe himself as has gone on to criticise the doctrine of liberalism. Benjamin initially also used to identify as a social liberal, due to his strong support for socialised healthcare and welfare, even calling himself center-left; however, he has since become more economically right-wing, believing that the welfare state should be reduced.
Gavin McInnes Thought is a culturally and economically right-wing, nationalist, civically varied (though he has claimed to be a libertarian) ideology based on the views of British-born Canadian political commentator and satirist Gavin McInnes. McInnes co-founded Vice Media in 1994 and also created the Proud Boys in 2016 in New York City, where he has resided since 1999. Much like Bannonism, he is more radical than Alt-Lite, but more moderate than Alt-Right, having openly disavowed white nationalist identity politics and preferring to call himself a "Western Chauvinist," claiming that it allows you to have black conservative friends who care about preserving traditional Western values as well.
The Kiwi Farms Model is an ideology that represents the users of Kiwi Farms, an internet forum dedicated to discussing internet personalities as well as current and past events. Joshua Moon, also known as "Null," a former 8chan moderator, created Kiwi Farms in February 2013. It was originally known as CWCki Forums, and was created to discuss a frequently trolled
autist artist named Christine Weston Chandler, formerly known as Christopher "Christian" Weston Chandler, or simply "Chris-Chan," who is best known online for creating the infamous webcomic Sonichu. It soon became known as "Kiwi Farms" in 2014. Many people from different backgrounds have threads devoted to them on the website, including LGBT+ people, disabled people, "lolcows" (foolish people who don’t understand that their behaviours are amusing to others), feminists, internet personalities, journalists, political figures, the BreadTube community, and people on the Alt-Right. Many threads on the site consist of and critique transgender people, who are commonly regarded as being mentally ill by Kiwi Farms users, with the terms "troon" and "tranny" being pejoratively used to describe them. When discussing transgender people, users frequently refer to them by their "deadname," use their original pronouns, and often accuse transgender females (or "trans-identified males" as they are known as on the site) of being "AGPs" (autogynephilic transsexuals - males, typically heterosexual, who have sexual fantasies over the thought of being a female).
Politically, Kiwi Farms has users with a wide range of political beliefs; however, opposing transgenderism is widely accepted on the website, with TERFs and other anti-trans figures being highly regarded. Despite having Alt-Lite viewpoints in general, users have critiqued many Alt-Lite figures, including Carl Benjamin and Jordan Peterson, as well as members of the Alt-Right, most notably Ethan Ralph and Nick Fuentes, with allegations of Nick being a closeted homosexual who has watched transgender porn.
Seibtism is culturally right-wing and right-libertarian, in which it is based on the political views of political activist and self-styled " anti-Greta" Naomi Seibt. It is based on Anarcho-Capitalism, especially influenced by F.A. Hayek, defense of Direct Democracy, opposition to immigration (what got her into politics), opposition to abortion and maritime rescue and covid denial, especially against the PCR test. One of her most controversial things is her denial of climate change, especially activist Greta Thunberg, also being against climate protection measures. Along with accusations of her being Alt-Right, especially for herself declaring a fan of Stefan Molyneux and her saying in 2019 that whites come in being oppressed by Jews . She stated that she has the possibility that Planned Parenthood would be trading body parts from aborted fetuses and that she was temporarily convinced that the Wayfair company would offer children on its website, she also had dealings with QAnon. In 2021, her YouTube account was banned.
He often hangs out with Right-Wing Populism, and was seen storming Capital Hill with him. He constantly claims that he is not xenophobic, but sometimes he hints at racist comments. He also hates "SJWs", and thinks they are all socialists. Has the personality of a right-wing podcaster or a militia member.
- He gets most of his "news" from right-wing Facebook pages.
- He loves people like Steve Bannon and Enrique Tarrio.
- He never got the vaccine for COVID -19 and usually ignored lockdown rules.
- He supported most of the Trucker Convoy Protesters in Canada.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw 6 blue spokes
- Fill half the spokes in the same shade of blue
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Blue||#00017F||0, 1, 127|
- Right-Wing Populism - Power to the people!
- National Conservatism - The best carrier of my ideas!
- Trumpism - Standing by, Mr. President!
- National Liberalism - Now that's what a liberal should be!
- Conservative Liberalism - More moderate than the above ideologies, but you still have nice cultural policies. PragerU, Peterson and Whatifalthist make good videos indeed.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Same as above but on steroids.
Sometimes says things that are extreme even by my standards.
- Manosphere - An excellent comrade against cultural decadency and a defender of men's rights. We both like Andrew Tate as well.
- National Libertarianism - A libertarian who understands that nationalism is good and isn't necessarily fascism.
- Cultural Nationalism - Our nation's culture must be protected!
- Civic Nationalism - I don't give a f*ck about people's race as long as they're not illegals.
But it won't stop me from making racist jokes.
- Isolationism - Globalism is a threat to our way of life.
- Paleoconservatism - my boomer equivalent!
But imperialists like Shapiro and TPUSA are cool
- Classical Conservatism - Same as above but British.
- Maternalism - See leftards? We're not misogynists, we're venerating women, especially housewives!
- National Democracy - All-Polish Youth is The Best organisation that ever existed in Poland.
- Korwinism - You also an old based man, restore the crown of Poland!
- Braunism - Wake up!
- Paleolibertarianism - He knows the importance of conservative values for responsible and prosperous individuals.
- Hayekism - He knows how to destroy socialism in epic style.
- VOXism - Viva VOX!
- Salvinism - Prima gli Italiani!
- Melonism - Forza Giorgia!
- Yiannopoulism - Feminism is a cancer!
- South Park - South Park is my favorite show due to how they make fun of SJWs.
what do you mean they make fun of me as well?!
- Shapiroism - I love how you DESTROY lefties with FACTS and LOGIC.
- Molyneuxism - A great philosopher who has associated with many members of our movement, but you should avoid hanging out with him. Leftists falsely accuse you of being a white nationalist who promotes scientific racism, despite your shift away from politics towards philosophy after your undeserved YouTube ban.
- Liberal Conservatism - Cuckservative but sometimes you do good things.
- Libertarianism & Classical Liberalism - I like guns and hate taxes, therefore I'm one of you! What does "hijacking" mean?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Capitalism is cool, but anarchism most certainly is not.
- Homoconservatism - See, we accept gay people within our ranks!
As long as they don't act like one.Milo is based and now he claimed that he's an ex-gay heterosexual.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - I like your social values, but you're very similar to Succdem.
- Ultranationalism - I agree that globalism is a great threat to people and that national identities and sovereignty are important, but you go a bit too far sometimes.
- Hoppeanism & Nilssonian Anarcho-Fascism - Fringe ancaps but with very interesting ideas.
- White Nationalism - We both love GypsyCrusader, but please keep your distance. The Great Replacement is real though.
- Zionism - Please leave the Palestinians alone, I know that Jews are being killed too (by Palestinian terrorists). But Steve Bannon loves you though.
- Social Libertarianism - Invites me on his podcast from time to time, but he's still a cuck.
- Eugenicism - Yeah dysgenesis is a real problem but please quit abortion, forced sterilization, and only use genetic alteration in non-born for things like dyslexia or bipolar disorder.
- Libertarian Feminism - Camile Paglia and Christina Hoff Summers are kinda based but feminism can fuck off.
- Conservative Feminism - Oxymoron but tolerable. Still prefer her over you.
- Civil Libertarianism & Piratism - Why won't you accept me? I literally made a whole website that's dedicated to free speech
(except for lefties, there just really needs to be an exception for them ok?), so I'd expect you to at least somewhat appreciate me.
- Men's Liberation - Experto en Igualdad is based, and you are great at pointing out male issues, but quit being such a feminist sissy! Also, what do you mean by "toxic masculinity" isn't misandristic? And why do you keep calling me a "hijacker"?
- Anarcho-Fascism - You're weird man.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Same as above.
- Austrolibertarianism - I often like the Mises Institute, but Bannon really hates you except Hayek.
- Fourth Theory - Bannon likes you and your opposition to the current thing is based, but mostly limit my opposition to liberalism to the cultural aspects.
- Objectivism - Too pro-immigration, pro-choice and militant atheist but you have some based takes like "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences".
- Moderatism - Believe it or not usually I'm center-right.
Most of the time.
- Neoconservatism & Neo-Libertarianism - TPUSA, PragerU, Murray, and Shapiro are certainly nice, but some of us are isolationist and think you are too moderate culturally, like him.
- Corporatocracy - I'll make a 10-minute video on you using gay flags to sell products but can you still give me ad revenue?
and strike those filthy socialist unionizers down, daddy!
- Conservative Socialism - Cringe commie but he also hates these Identity Politics-obsessed SJWs.
- Liberalism - I. Am. You. Whether. You. Agree. Or. Not! Start fighting for freedom rather than admiring Buttman.
- Radical Centrism - I'm actually an enlightened centrist but progresivess went so far this days than now my views are considered conservative/right-wing, You're also in this "hijacker" thing!?
CRINGE SJW CUCKS!!1!1!one!
- Mediacracy - Can you stop pushing pedophilia and the current thing FOR FIVE MINUTES?
unless you agree with me then you are never to be questioned.
- Progressivism - F*ck your feelings! Get owned epic style LOL!!
- Progressive Conservatism - Absolute cuck! What are you even conserving in the first place?
- Alt-Left - Where is my bat...
- Globalism - International organizations and affiliations SHOULD NOT interfere in national affairs!
- Islamic Theocracy - GREAT REPLACEMENT!!!
Well done for opposing feminists and queers though.
- Feminism - More like feminazi!
- National Feminism - Literal feminazi!
- Radical Feminism - Same as the two above but I agree with you in trans issues, still a misandric scum.
- State Liberalism - This is what would happen if Kamala Harris took over.
- Pink Capitalism - Same with you. Get your wokeness away from my products!
- Anti-Fascism - You embody everything I hate about the regressive left. When will you realize you're the real fascist here?
- Reactionary Socialism - See, I told you about the regressive left.
but you still have based takes on wokeness tho
- Anarcho-Communism - Terrorist and ANTIFA scum!
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Aren't you the above guy again??
- Borisism - "Built back better"?!
- Multiculturalism - A code word for "destroy the west and the white race".
- Liberal Feminism - enough with your rape culture and your "muh patriarchy". At least BuzzFeed is dead.
- Marxist Feminism - Sh*t + Sh*t = Double Sh*t
- Marxism-Leninism - EVIL TANKIE! GET YOUR U.S.S.R. MEME VIDEO MOCKED!
- Fascism and Nazism - YOU ARE LEFTISTS, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ANTIFA!!!!
though you are a bit better than them...
- Alt-Right - I am not you, you ANTIFA scum!!!
Concepts and events
- Gamergate controversy (KnowYourMeme page)
- Owning the libs
- Social Justice Warrior
- Regressive left
- Anti-gender movement
- Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory (Former version of the page)
- Snowflake (slang)
- Boston Free Speech Rally
- Liberalist Movement
Organisations and media
- Turning Point USA
- Turning Point UK
- Politically Incorrect (blog)
- The Rubin Report
- The Daily Wire
- State of Alarm TV
- Proud Boys
- The Bolt Report
- Fundación Nueva Mente
- Fundación para el Progreso
- Irish Freedom Party
- National Citizens Alliance
- Grrr Graphics
- Project Veritas
- Rebel Media
- Libs of TikTok
- Mises Institute
- Mike Cernovich
- Steven Crowder
- Alex Jones
- Dave Rubin
- Dennis Prager
- Jack Posobiec
- Blaire White
- Lucian Wintrich
- Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Lauren Boebert
- Charlie Kirk
- Kaitlin Bennett
- Ben Shapiro
- Matt Walsh
- Laura Loomer
- JP Sears
- Ethan Van Sciver
- Ben Garrison
- Steve Bannon
- Andy Ngo
- James Lindsay
- Carl Benjamin
- Paul Weston
- Tommy Robinson
- Ezra Levant
- Tom MacDonald
- Gavin McInnes
YouTube channels and other video portals
- Think Before You Sleep
- Memology 101
- Ben Shapiro
- Liberty Hangout
- The Rubin Report
- ComicArtistsPro Secrets
- Tree of Logic
- John Doyle
- Tarl Warwick
- Jordan B. Peterson
- Lauren Chen
- Sargon of Akkad
- Count Dankula
- Rose of Dawn
- Australians vs. The Agenda
- Sydney Watson
- Computing Forever
- Luca Donadel
- Matteo Brandi
- Right Wing Federation
- Critical Race Theory Debunked by Tarl Warwick
- Counter Wokecraft: A Field Manual for Combatting the Woke in the University and Beyond by James Lindsay
- The Myth of Diversity by Peter A. Thiel and David O. Sacks
- How to Debate the Left on Islam by Paul Nielsen
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- “Alt-Lite” Bloggers and the Conservative Ecosystem
- The alt-right branding war has torn the movement in two
- Explained: Alt-right, alt-light and militias in the US
- Alt-right goes alt-lite: Turning Point and Students for Trump get makeovers on the way to Las Vegas and 2020
- From alt-right to alt-lite naming the hate
- The Rise of Contrarians:Radicalisation Study Finds That IDW Audience migrate to Far-Right
- Defining the alt-lite and western cultural nationalism
- What is the Alt-Light?
- Alt Right vs Alt Light with Lauren Southern
- Alt Right, Alt Lite & My Own political views
- The Sargonian effect | a Sargon of Akkad Documentary
- Bannon's War (Full Documentary) | Frontline
- Who is Tommy Robinson?
- The Equity Fallacy - Why Unequal Outcomes Do Not Imply Discrimination by MentisWave
- What Radicalized You, James Lindsay? by James Lindsay
- The Next Wave of Anti-SJWs by Turkey Tom
- The "Alt-Right Pipeline" Narrative Explained by ShortFatOtaku
- 10 Types of Anti-SJWs by Prince of Queens
- Conservatism is the New Counter-Culture by Paul Joseph Watson
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8tqP9PMrg The descent of Man-osphere - Episode 62 - Sargon's clown-car election campaign special
- Still both of them hold similar ideologies and are part of the alt-light
- These figures are often seen as overlapping both the Alt-Lite and the Alt-Right.
- Except for TERFs.
- HEATED DEBATE: Sargon of Akkad Deconstructs Liberalism
- While Benjamin has previously been critical of radical libertarians (i.e., anarcho-capitalists) due to formerly being a social liberal, he has supported many libertarian ideals and figures and has described himself as a moderate libertarian on the civil axis when taking the political compass test.
- Gavin has said that he was an anarchist when he was a young punk rocker and that his views haven't really changed since then, aside from the fact that he used to be more left-wing.
- Enrique Tarrrio promised the end of the war on drugs in his political platform. McInnes himself has also said that he is for the legalization of all drugs.
- "It's crucial to clearly disambiguate between LGB equality and acceptance movements, which are a civil rights issue, and the Queer Agenda, which is a Marxist/groomer project hiding behind it."
- Five False Assumptions of Liberalism