Agrarian Socialism is an ideology that combines an Agrarian lifestyle with a Socialist economic system. It is usually culturally Conservative, but not always and inhabits a moderate position in the Left-half of the political compass. Unlike most other forms of Socialism, it belives that the peasanty class should form the basis of Socialist society instead of the workers. As such, while not explicitly opposing technological progress, it prefers a simpler agriculture-based society over the industrial one.
- Diggers (17th century)
- Polish People's Party "Liberation" (1915-1931)
- Peasant's Front (1926-1931)
- Polish People's Front of Czechoslovakia (1922-1937): An Agrarian party formed by Protestant Poles living in the Czech part of Silesia.
- Polish People's Front "New Liberation" (1946-1947)
- United People's Front (1949-1989): A satellite party of the PZPR.
- Narodniks (c.1870-c.1890)
- Socialist Revolutionary Party (1902-1921)
Luis Taruc (1913-2005) was a Philippine revolutionary and former Marxist, known for organizing the Hukbalahap (Hukbong Bayan Laban sa mga Hapones, English: The Nation's Army Against the Japanese Soldiers) armed guerrilla movement of the Philippine Communist Party formed by the peasant farmers of Central Luzon, in the Philippines. After the Japanese invasion, peasant leaders met on March 29, 1942, to form a united organization.
Though the Huks fought the Japanese, they also tried to thwart the US, and therefore were not accorded U.S. recognition or benefits at the end of the war.
the Huks numbered less than 2,000 by 1954 and without the protection and support of local supporters, active Huk resistance no longer presented a serious threat to Philippine security. In 1954, Operation Thunder-Lightning was conducted and resulted in the surrender of the leader of the Huks in May.
Personality and Behaviour
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Colour the bottom-half of the ball in red (#FF0100),
- Colour the top-half of the ball in green (#009900),
- Draw a yellow (#ECE710) bundle of wheat in the center
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Red||#FF0100||255, 1, 0|
|Green||#009900||0, 153, 0|
|Yellow||#ECE710||236, 231, 16|
- Agrarianism - FARM TIME; ALL THE TIME!
- Socialism - Best economic system.
- Conservative Socialism - Only you understand me.
- Castroism - You liked cows and so do we.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Honestly, Uncle Ho was really based!
- Neozapatismo - A federation of rural peasant communes sounds like paradise to me.
- Democratic Socialism - He'll bring the cream to all of us.
- Marxism - Socialism can be achieved in agricultural societies, in fact, it's ideal in them!
- Pol Potism - My grandson. I really appreciate your focus on Agrarianism but you took it a bit too far.
- Maoism - You’re really great, but JUST QUIT HANGING OUT WITH STALINISM!
- Agrarian Anarchism - Hello fellow agrarians, please be more organized.
- National Agrarianism - Misguided brother.
- Reactionary Socialism - Your support for traditionalism is based but tone it down. WAY, WAY down.
- National Bolshevism - Look above
- Anarcho-Communism - Modern followers are too urban for my liking but Kropotkin and Makhno were based and agro-pilled!
- Authoritarian Capitalism, & Corporatocracy - COME HERE, YA BITCHES!
- Banana Republicanism - With folk like you, is it any wonder I'm a socialist.
- Neoconservatism - Fake conservative, the tool of imperialism!
- Neoliberalism - Calls me a redneck Nazbol.
- Imperialism - You have caused nothing but pain and suffering.
But Greeley supported Manifest Destiny
- Pink Capitalism - Disgusting lazy urbanite!
- Fordism - This is what capitalism leads to!
- Stalinism - Not just that you aren't a real socialist, you killed so many innocent peasants with your forced collectivization! F*ck you for prosecuting Mykhailo Hrushevsky and purging the SRs too!
- Leninism - What do you mean the SRs are banned?
- Agrarian Socialism in America: Marx, Jefferson, and Jesus in the Oklahoma Countryside, 1904-1920 by Duncan Stewart
- Peasants, Agrarian Socialism, and Rural Development in Ethiopia by Alemneh Dejene
- Agrarian Socialism: Cooperative Commonwealth Federation in Saskatchewan by S. M. Lipset
- Yeomen, Sharecroppers and Socialists: Plain Folk Protest in Texas, 1870-1914 by Kyle G. Wilkison11
- Agrarian Socialism
- Socialist Revolutionary Party
- Agricultural People's Front of Peru
- Co-operative Commonwealth Federation