Agrarian Anarchism is a Libertarian ideology which believes in the preservation of the environment, and of more traditional agricultural practices to ensure food security. It also posits that the state is a threat to not just the way food is produced, but to the human way of life in general. It raises heritage breeds of animals, and grows heirloom plants. It isn't entirely opposed to genetic modification but is wary of GMOs produced by corporations, especially terminator crops.
Personality and Behavior
AgAn is a live and let live sort, they're usually tending his crops or observing their animals. It is very gentle with them and gets upset when they are damaged. AgAn also abhors wasteful behavior, when they're not working they usually hang around with other anarchists.
While AgAn is slightly primitivist when it comes to food production, it is generally ambivalent to tech when it isn't damaging the environment. AgAn talks normally, he doesn't talk in Cavespeak like Anprim.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Split it with a diagonal line and fill the lower section with black,
- Fill the other half with fern green,
- Draw a gold wheat ear with 3 pairs of kernels; the stem should start in the black half of the ball,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Fern Green||#4F7A44||79, 122, 68|
|Gold||#ECBD00||236, 189, 0|
- Eco-Anarchism - You're the best brother ever, we're going to smash the state and preserve the world together!
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Really swell, likes to help with the garden.
- Anarcho-Individualism - You really get me.
- Agorism - Sells me some very interesting plants and equipment that he probably didn't acquire legally.
- Agrarianism - You're really good at what you do, but I wish you were more sustainable and didn't take those subsidies.
- Post-Leftism - Always comes around for produce but never really helps out.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Buys my produce and sells me new tools, but they pollute a lot and keeps dropping nukes all the time.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - Life in small village will be better for you.
- Eco-Authoritarianism - It doesn't matter what you call yourself, authoritarianism will never help the environment.
- Eco-Fascism - Even worse.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Keeps trying to break down my fence and trample my crops.
- Industrialism - Get cucked, industrial pig!
- Post-Humanism - Holy shit, you are completely deranged.
- The Art of Not Being Governed by James C. Scott