This page is composed of six main parts. All parts follow the same general format, that is they include a list of parties, organizations, or movements. The movements/parties/organizations have either an icon that represents their general ideology, or a unique icon just to represent them. The names of movements/parties/organizations link to a Wiki page of the ideologyball that most closely represents their ideology.
This list is broken down into subpages to avoid extreme length. links link to a list of social movements, both active and historical.
This list is broken down into subpages to avoid extreme length. The following links link to subpages which list the political parties in each respective country.
Unrecognized States/Rebel-held territories
Governments in Exile
- Federal Republic of Ambazonia (2017-)
- Kabyle Provisional Government (2010-)
- Biafran Government in Exile (2007-)
- Progress Party of Equatorial Guinea (2003-)
- Republic of Cabinda (1975-)
- Second Empire of Vietnam (2022-)
- National Resistance Front of Afghanistan (2021-)
- National Unity Government of Myanmar (2021-)
- Hong Kong Provisional Government (2019-)
- Presidential Leadership Council of the Republic of Yemen (2015-)
- National Council of Iran (2013-)
- Syrian Interim Government (2012-)
- Syrian National Council (2011-)
- Central Tibetan Administration (2011-)
- Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (2010-)
- Provisional Administration of South Ossetia (2008-)
- Western Kurdistan Government in Exile (2004-)
- East Turkistan Government-in-Exile (2004-)
- Manchukuo Government (2004-)
- Royal Lao Government in Exile (2003-)
- Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (2000-)
- Tatar Government in Exile (1994-)
- Government of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia (1993-)
- Third Republic of Vietnam (1990-)
- National Council of Resistance of Iran (1981-)
- Republic of West Papua (1969-)
- Republic of South Maluku (1966-)
- Sublime State of Persia (1923-1943)
- Government of the Democratic Republic of Georgia in Exile (1921-1954)
- Korean Provisional Government (1919-1948)
- Congress of People's Deputies (2022-)
- Luhansk Oblast (2022-)
- Coordination Council for the Transfer of Power (2020-)
- Council for the Catalan Republic (2017-)
- Autonomous Republic of Crimea (2014-)
- Sevastopol (2014-)
- Free City of Danzig Government in Exile (1947-)
- Government of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in Exile (1941-1945)
- Free France (1940-1944)
- Government of the Republic of Poland in exile (1939-1990)
- Government of Catalonia (1939-1977)
- Spanish Republican Government in Exile (1939-1977)
- Government of the Democratic Republic of Georgia in Exile (1921-1954)
- Government of the Ukrainian People's Republic in exile (1922-1992)
- Rada of the Belarusian Democratic Republic (1919-)
- Kingdom of Belgium in Sainte-Adresse (1914-1918)
- File:Cball-Hanover.png Hanover Exile Court (1866-1878)
- Privy Council of England (1649-1660)
- File:Cball-ElectoralPalatinate.png Exile Government of the Electoral Palatinate (1622/1623-1648)
- Republican Government of Siena (1555-1559)
- Hawaiian Kingdom (1893-1895)
- Restored Government of Virginia (1861-1865)
- Confederate Government of Kentucky (1861-1865)
- Confederate Government of Missouri (1861-1865)
- East Tennessee (1861-1862)
Militant and/or Criminal Groups
This list is broken down into subpages to avoid extreme length. The following links link to subpages which list various militant groups, terrorist organizations, criminal groups, gangs, etc. in each respective continent. 
Religious Organizations and Cults
- Roman Catholic Church
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Anglican Communion
- Oriental Orthodox Churches
- Lutheran World Federation
- World Communion of Reformed Churches
- World Methodist Council
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Patriot Church
- Westboro Baptist Church
- Order of the Solar Temple
- Nation of Islam
- Black Hebrew Israelites
- The Church of Satan
- The Satanic Temple
- Joy of Satan Ministries
- Order of Nine Angles
- Christian Identity
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Church of Scientology
- LaRouche Movement
- Liberation Theology
- Aum Shinrikyo
- Falun Gong
- Five-Percant Nation
- Adamites (100-300 CE)
- True Levellers (1649-1651)
- German Christians (1932-1945)
- Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ (1954-1978)
- General Association of Branch Davidian Seventh-day Adventists (1955-1993)
- Manson Family (1967-1971)
- Heaven's Gate (1974-1997)
- Ant Hill Kids (1977-1989)
- African Union
- Arab Maghreb Union
- East African Community
- Economic Community of Central African States
- Economic Community of West African States
- Southern African Development Community
Central America and Caribbean
- Arab League
- Commonwealth of Nations
- Eurasian Economic Union
- OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- United Nations
- Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance (Warsaw Pact)
- Balkan League
- SEATO (Southeast Asia Treaty Organization)
Main article: Separatism
The following is a list of separatist movements in the countries listed below. The links link to the ideology which is most associated with the respective separatist movement.
This is a list of fictional media hand-picked by the mods for being genre-defining works of political fiction because of their commentary on politics or philosophy (Fallout New Vegas, Monty Python, 1984, and Deus Ex come to mind), or for being incredibly important to PCB culture (Centricide, and Realicide come to mind).
If you want any other piece of media added go to The anarchy wiki media list.
Please keep the list in alphabetical order.
- Crusader Kings
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Deus Ex
- Disco Elysium 
- Europa Universalis
- Fallout Franchise
- Hearts of Iron
- Imperator Rome
- Metal Gear Solid 
- Paper's Please 
- Rise Of The White Sun
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- Animal Farm
- Atlas Shrugged
- Brave New World
- Fahrenheit 451
- The Fountainhead
- The Man in the High Castle
- Handmaid's Tale
- I have no Mouth, and I must scream
- Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Starchild Trilogy
- Southern Victory
- V for Vendetta
- The Jungle
- The Yiddish Policemen’s Union
- American Psycho
- Avatar 
- Batman 
- Blade Runner
- Equilibrium 
- Mad Max
- Mr Robot
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail 
- Star Trek 
- The Purge
- The organisations are organised based on the area they were founded
- The following are the manifestation of each church's religion as a socio-political system. Not all members of these churches advocate for such systems.
- J.O.S. incorporates also incorporates elements of , Esoteric Nazism Paganism and UFOlogy
- Has parody of Ayn Rand
- Has analysis of futuristic capitalist society
- Plot in game includes organization which tries to control the world, and has virus which was created by conspiracist world government to depopulate the world.
- Disco Elysium has analysis of capital and the conflict between the different factions on how to resist capital.
- Games from Fallout franchise are set in post nuclear apocalyptic world.
- It's most known for Burgundian System - interpretation of Himmler.
- Main character of the game is soldier who fights against military organization called Foxhound. In other series player must fight against robots. Other important character is Senator Steven Armstrong who's political ideas are close to Avaritionism.
- Main country from game, Arstotzka is ideologically close to National Communism.
- Parody of Marxism-Leninism seen by Libertarian/Democratic Socialist
- Islam had a huge influence on the world building of dune
- In Fahrenheit 451 USA all books and reading is banned.
- Has strong anti-colonial message
- Is set in full of corruption and organized crime city, and one vigilante who combated them with advanced technology.
- Blade Runner is set in world where are genetically created humans used in extraterrestrial colonies. Officers called blade runners must catch them. Politically movie focuses on globalization, overpopulation and genetic modification.
- Movie is set in world where people are forced to consume substance that wipes out all emotions. Movie was strongly inspired by 1984.
- Mad Max is set on post apo world, where policeman is in conflict with gangs and criminals.
- It's about group of hackers who attacks big corporation.
- Making fun of feudalism as a system through the incompetence of the king and making fun of anarcho-syndicalism through referencing it and making fun of how overly bureaucratic it is
- In Star Trek universe is United Federation of Planets. It's political system is federal republic.
- In The Purge movie government sets 12 hours, when every citizen of USA can do any crime, including murder and torture.