E-Democracy is a democratic ideology that advocates for a system of government meant to increase citizen participation through the use of the internet. E-Democracy manifests himself in many forms, Athenian Democracy being one of the most common, where all the people are involved in passing laws. This is called Deliberative E-Democracy. An alternative, Consultative E-Democracy, is where citizens use forums to engage with the government as an advisor.
E-Democracy gets inspiration from the 1960s through 80s, where groups of political scientists, rejecting the intensification of Individualism, and supporting more participatory democracy and a communitarian ethic. This theory utilized the idea of the Political Sphere, a free forum for people to debate and express their ideas.
The Internet allowed for this movement to gain more speed, with the idea of forums allowing for this political sphere. He helped encourage the Occupy Movement, Arab Spring, and the 5-Star Movement that is now in charge of Italy.
E-Democracy is always on his phone, and will act like most political junkies on the internet. He will be heavily opinionated, youthful, and will pursue close friendships with ideologies popular with young people.
How to Draw
- Draw a white ball
- Draw a red 'e' in the middle
- Draw a grey ring of people surrounding the 'e'
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Red||#EF1D25||239, 29, 37|
|Gray||#48484A||72, 72, 74|
- Democracy - We need popular consensus to decide everything.
- Piratism - Advocates of e-democracy, good pals. Practically brothers.
- Libertarian Transhumanism - This will make it very easy for everyone to vote!
- Post-Humanism - This will make it incredibly easy for everyone to vote!!
- Radical Centrism - Perot was a big supporter of mine.
- Technoliberalism - Woah, technology.
- Technocracy - You are technological, but a bit too elitist.
- Cyberocracy - You're almost perfect, but your proposal to ban humans from ruling seems unnecessary.
- Athenian Democracy - You're too low-tech for me, but at least you are democratic.
- Neoluddism - TURN THE WIFI BACK ON!!!
- Anarcho-Primitivism - QUIT TRYING TO BREAK THE SERVERS!
- Satirism - STOP SENDING "CURSED IMAGES" AS YOUR ID PHOTO IN THE VOTING POLL!!!
Credit: OStAlig's drawing